Reviews for Blue Eyed Beast
lolli.bolli chapter 20 . 6/18
Lovely story. Even if unfinished. It wasn't left on the edge of something unresolved. I would've have enjoyed Sookie becoming more independent and self-actualised as you were revealing more glimpses of, but regardless a great work! Thank you.
lolli.bolli chapter 12 . 6/18
Ahh, this little back and forth dance they do. Neither really speaking their mind, just revealing slithers of truth until they arrive at mutual, unspoken understanding. So hot!
lolli.bolli chapter 8 . 6/18
The most wonderful story! I am totally sucked into this world.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
What's wrong with being a spinster?
ashmo2000 chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Amazing! I love to know how conversation went with Amelia.
Nicolle1977 chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
This is a great story, it would be awesome if you continued it. The period writing is really good.
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
This was a fun and sweet romantic story. You did a great job with the arranged marriage, period, and LEMONS! True love triumphs all.
MandaW4 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
really love this story. please keep writing.
MandaW4 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
mmmmm...
MandaW4 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
love this story. great version of Sookie and Eric
LinSog93 chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Good story :)
Ragna01 chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
The things a married woman must endure...*drooling*
Meghyy chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
LOVE THE STORY ! Good writing, when will the next chapter be up ?
Honulvr chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
So much fun! Such a shame to go unfinished because it seemed like it was just about to get up and go somewhere. Thank you for sharing - I think my favorite part was the oh so sweet and spicy and sexy lemons! Magnificent! (I believe that's what Eric would say, yes?)
Honulvr chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Yay! about time mr broody boy stopped making his appearance... much nicer with her husband.