Reviews for Blue Eyed Beast
Nicolle1977 chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
This is a great story, it would be awesome if you continued it. The period writing is really good.
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
This was a fun and sweet romantic story. You did a great job with the arranged marriage, period, and LEMONS! True love triumphs all.
ReneeAdami chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
really love this story. please keep writing.
ReneeAdami chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
mmmmm...
ReneeAdami chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
love this story. great version of Sookie and Eric
Anne20J chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Good story :)
Ragna01 chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
The things a married woman must endure...*drooling*
Meghyy chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
LOVE THE STORY ! Good writing, when will the next chapter be up ?
Honulvr chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
So much fun! Such a shame to go unfinished because it seemed like it was just about to get up and go somewhere. Thank you for sharing - I think my favorite part was the oh so sweet and spicy and sexy lemons! Magnificent! (I believe that's what Eric would say, yes?)
Honulvr chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Yay! about time mr broody boy stopped making his appearance... much nicer with her husband.
Honulvr chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
apparently someone is struggling with their emotions huh? Such a caveman, we all love it! Damn, got me all wet reading it.
Honulvr chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
very nice chapter.
Honulvr chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
That was a great chapter, I have to say I was wondering about Pamela and whether she existed in this AU or not or not yet. Of course, I always love Pam, but I'm sure that she is going to be more scandalized than Sookie when she finds out what her maker is up to. I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you.
NixAskarlovr chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I just found u! I am in love with this story. Didn't think I would enjoy period piece, but u write beautifully. I appreciate the love expressed between ur characters. Please continue the story. Can't wait to read more.
VixensLair chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Oh no, it appears I have reached the end. Have you abandoned this story? I sure hope not.