Reviews for Accents
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I know you probably won't but can you (please!) make more chapters. Maybe with the boys dropping hints about the conversation they 'overheard' and then the girls trying to hurt them.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was highly amusing. I'm laughing too, maybe not as hard as Remy and Pyro but still laughing! Nice work.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Adorable! The last line was my fav. :D
Raven34link chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
LOL
Writer Under The Stairs chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
awesome! i love to laugh and this did the trick
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hahahaha loved it, please write more like this! Love the couples too!

Xx
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Alright, that was awesome. My two favorite Evo pairings...one fanfic...perfect. Made me crack up, smile like a loon, and yeah, this was awesome.

-RandomRiter
MadmanTobz chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Dude, i've never even THOUGHT of pyro and Wanda, and I'm not really interested in Romy, and you STILL made me like this! So awesome! xD
Feke07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
lol this was hilarious
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Those two chicas have their hands full, don't they? Remy and John really didn't need to hear their conversation, though; their egos are already huge as it is. I loved the boy's commentary throughout the lady's conversation. This whole story had me smiling like a moron at all the hilarious fluffyness. John the giant candle...laughs...its nice how this is written as a phone conversation and I still get a lot of the emotions of the characters. Great job
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great work.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I liked the "last" conversation. All very funny.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*giggles* A most amusing little one shot :D

Love it! Great job!
WszystkoChuj chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, boy! I was laughing SO hard! I just sat here grinning like a loon to my monitor! That does not happen very often :D Hahaha. Added to my favs! I'm gonna read it every time I'm in the blue ;) Soo good.

*still giggles quietly*
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Haha that was epic XD Score one for the guys on that!

Write on!