Reviews for Gentle Lullaby
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This was so adorable! Seriously, fanfiction could do with more stories like this. If you look up "Spain" and " /Romano", most of the results would be romantic Spamano, which makes me belch. This was cute and I really wish that there were more stories where Spain and Romano aren't lovers or where Spain isn't some sort of paedophile.
StephanoGoldenEdition chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
The feeeeeeelllllsssss *dies*
It was really good; I loved it! Keep writing :)
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Best Spanish song ever! I'm getting tired listening to it.
Barcelona2798 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love that lullaby it helps me too. I have a hard time in school being lonley in most of my classes. High school is a pain en la colla. And I think the story was wonderful.
Sincerely,
Barcelona2798

I know I need to fix that
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
its so fluffy! *squeals in delight*
Life's Shadows chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awww, this is adorable
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
OH, I used this song too!

But this fic is sweet. I love parental!Spain and most of Spain/Romano fics are about romance between the two. Good know that I'm not the only one :D.
Black.Rose.Authoress chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw, that was so cute! I can totally picture little Lovi being that sort of kid who refuses to go to sleep when he's told.

So adorable! Great job!
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
my brain exploded from the cuteness. when u say "the hazel eyes snapped open" are those spain's or romano's b/c at first i thought u were talking about romano but then i realized that romano has brown eye, well at least my doll does.