Reviews for Kept Promises
Hinamori Ian chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Omg Merlee its funny how you make tadase treat amu as a senpai now hinamori-sama? omg.. your a we bit on the edge there.. xD
black neko hime chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
My gosh dude. Yaya-chi can be a lil crazy, but that's no reason to kill her, tadase
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
I hate u how dare u end kept promises like that u better get that pretty little butt of yours on the chair and start typing the friggin sequel to kept promises btw I lllllluuuuuuuuwwwwww ur stories and I think u r sooooooo funny
katee chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
ZOMG! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! its so funny! XD i laughed so much mum thought i was having a fit... O.o btw, i wanna epilogue! your amazing and sosososososososoososososo funnnnnyyyyy! buuutt... i love your intros! they are HILARIOUS! i laugh mre at them than the story... i also think its good that you put the links to the songs you use in the fics because i cbf reading them and just go listen to them instead... just again, your amazing, and i love L from death note too! hehe, Light is very good lookin' ;D but hes an asshole, so yeah... you should write a death note fan fic! btwbtw, i actually do have a fanfic account, i just cant be stuffed sighning in, its 'little miss unexpected' but i dont have any storys up yet, im still writing them... please continue being awesome and writing funny intros, im not a stalker, merely an obsessed fan... jokes. XD
kazuki-senpai chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
hey,my mother married my father when she was"13",at that time my father was"20"and they had a love marriage,she gave birth to my big brother when she was"14",so it's OK for me amu being pregnant at the age of"12",and I have a freind she is 12 and pregnant I don't know how but she is,will at least she has a handsome husbend(U)

I like your story very much,thank you for writing it:)-{V}
readers-love chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
creepy ending..i couldnt smile when my mother would have thrown me out and amu is pregnant, at what age?

it was great to read and dangerously sweet too~

yeah, tadase is really insane, but somehow i cant hate him for long, mabey because hes not like this in the real story, but i killed him once, as a puppet in my relieved mind...that never happened before:)

rima and nagihiko didnt have done much when they were with amu in america, it was a bit useless..

it was funny, that you putted yourself and friends into the story:)

i like your story all over:D
littleblackneko chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
really liking the sequel so far... we had a snow day 2day so I basicly sat down and read straight through the prequel to this to this point in the story. Found you because a while ago I read The Smirk is Back and just revisited it, then decided to check out your page. I'm glad I did because your writing is epic! Also, I listen to VSQ too, have you heard them do Check yes juliet?
Angel Trainee Amy chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
No epilouge...? TTTT Darn it... It would have been so blaaarpic...

WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH! MIDORI WAS INSANELY OOC!

Midori is a calm and quiet person- she even supports Amu romantically. This is crazy! But I like it. so many different themes. I would love to hear how mall cop inspired all of THIS. Aaaah, another fanfiction done...
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
please i want a sequel. please.

i like the end but i want to now what happen then.

seeya
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
i love it please keep it up and squel please
Flomo chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
HAHAHAHHAHA! LOL Whne Ikuto wshe dfor some new pants, i thought "he either justed jizzed in his pants or went pee in his pants...probaly the first one." XDD this story is awesome!
softfur chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
more!
Soshigirl211 chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
the ending waz really sweet. i loved it.
amutofreak chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! do an epilogue! You have to! You can't just end with them on the streets!

epilogue! epilogue! epilogue! epilogue! I'm begging you! Great story!
Chelsley chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Your killimg me! I hope Amu and Ikuto are okay!