Reviews for Friends Before Enemies
Koudelkaerith chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Another superb story from a talented writer. I love your Crisis Core fics. I have to read the whole thing in one sitting!
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Gee, Hollander, could you be any more blunt? Or unsympathetic? No wonder the redhead's messed up - must have been like dropping a ton of bricks on him without any warning.
chibi heishi chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
*bangs head* Genesis... you... IDIOT!
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
...Oh no... Guys, Sephiroth is GOING to find out that you drugged him - and then all h*! will break loose.
chibi heishi chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
*strangles Sephiroth* - You've READ about this! You KNOW something similar haunts you... AND YOU SEND YOUR FRIEND INTO THAT MESS! What is WRONG with you?
chibi heishi chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
And Sephiroth is sending mixed signals. Those boys should win an award for creating ciphers.
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Gyah, Genesis, honestly? Attention span of a goldfish, sometimes.
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Aw. *coos* Poor Seph, all confused and scared. And YAY, Genesis gets to be a hero.
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Yikes, Sephiroth spazzed. Understandably, but still...
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Aw, poor Seph, all alone even with someone who'd be his friend.
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
...and thus begins Genesis' obsession with fire. ...and, apparently, Sephiroth's pants.
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Aw, poor Seph, but... again with the closet!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
*dies laughing* Oh, my God! The BUCKET! I'll never look at Sephiroth the same way again. I'm still cracking up over that one. He's always so calm and collected, you never think of him having a messy room, much less getting STUCK in the mess!
lyramuse chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
I finally got to read this last chapter! Well done and thanks for such a rewarding read. You put a lot of work into your characters and moulded them really well. You're always in control of your writing, which is so nice as a reader. Thanks again!
Kiti Renentine chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
A sad, but perfect ending to a wonderfully written story. I, of course, would've loved to see them end up happily ever after, but as story goes it wasn't meant to be in canon so it couldn't be here. At least they got one beautiful moment, even if it was prefaced with Genesis' infidelity and followed by Lazard's bastardness.

Overall, you did an amazing job here. I loved the characterization, the interactions, the whole storyline. Wonderful piece of writing, by far a favorite. *hugs*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »