Reviews for Friends Before Enemies
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Reaaallllyyyyy good...
Koudelkaerith chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Another superb story from a talented writer. I love your Crisis Core fics. I have to read the whole thing in one sitting!
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Gee, Hollander, could you be any more blunt? Or unsympathetic? No wonder the redhead's messed up - must have been like dropping a ton of bricks on him without any warning.
chibi heishi chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
*bangs head* Genesis... you... IDIOT!
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
...Oh no... Guys, Sephiroth is GOING to find out that you drugged him - and then all h*! will break loose.
chibi heishi chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
*strangles Sephiroth* - You've READ about this! You KNOW something similar haunts you... AND YOU SEND YOUR FRIEND INTO THAT MESS! What is WRONG with you?
chibi heishi chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
And Sephiroth is sending mixed signals. Those boys should win an award for creating ciphers.
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Gyah, Genesis, honestly? Attention span of a goldfish, sometimes.
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Aw. *coos* Poor Seph, all confused and scared. And YAY, Genesis gets to be a hero.
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Yikes, Sephiroth spazzed. Understandably, but still...
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Aw, poor Seph, all alone even with someone who'd be his friend.
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
...and thus begins Genesis' obsession with fire. ...and, apparently, Sephiroth's pants.
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Aw, poor Seph, but... again with the closet!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
*dies laughing* Oh, my God! The BUCKET! I'll never look at Sephiroth the same way again. I'm still cracking up over that one. He's always so calm and collected, you never think of him having a messy room, much less getting STUCK in the mess!
lyramuse chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
I finally got to read this last chapter! Well done and thanks for such a rewarding read. You put a lot of work into your characters and moulded them really well. You're always in control of your writing, which is so nice as a reader. Thanks again!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »