Reviews for Friends and Lovers: Shin Tsubasa
sss chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
it really good... I loveeeee this pairing soo much.. though it is rare to read about them... . ... so pleaseee Update this... Pleasee... I'll alwaysss Wait for your Update... Though may be you won't read the review... But pleaaaaseee Update it okay...
Fourteen-Teller chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
It been a long time since I read this fic for the first time, and till now I don't remember how many times I read it.

I really loved your fic! You describe your story perfectly as if you understand the characters (especially Jun) in your story completely. You also describe the psychological side very well. Very interesting and introspective.

Thank you for writing such a good story. I'm sure many readers are still waiting for the next chapter until now. So ...continue please ...!

Regards _
AzureKnight2008 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
A CONSTANR READER is waiting for you day-by-day. I cannot force you so all I can say is: "TRY YOUR BEST." friend!
AzureKnight2008 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I really love your fic! The interaction between the team's members was so good and you're keeping them EXTREMELY in characters. I love Jun very much too and seeing him sad made me cannot smile for once, but seeing that his new friends, particularly Hikaru stood up for him, if not Kojiro too, in his own way of showing of course. I'm glad.

Please continue, I'm waiting for your update so much.
MonicaOP chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I totally loved this :), Matsuyama is one of my favorite characters and to see him stand up for Misugi.. who is also one of my favorites is really great.. and Huyga? :D He's soft even if he denies it :).

The interaction btw this to was really interesting and I also enjoyed the way everyone got bothered by Urabe's comment, he's not one of my favorites, neither is Soda, so feel free to keep giving them troubles ;)

Hugs and thanks for another really interesting chapter :D, be well, Monica
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Weird... did you decided to post this in a separate way? 'cause I'm sure I read and reviewed the other one and this one... oh well :D

I love it :D, thanks alot for posting it! Hugs!