Reviews for Scent
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
I've read through these stories three times and I still love them! They're addictive. I love your writing style.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Is the story like done no more chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I normally like A/O fanfic when the "steamy" parts are realistic/well-written and hot (as these were) but what I liked most was the feeling that Jess is playing Olivia and the entire SVU. She seems too manipulative, with too many inconsistencies ... Going to see if I can locate the next part because this story is brilliant.
LissaJoy chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I am angry. This story is listed as completed. I stayed up, reading this story, with the intent to stop after this one, saving the sequels for another time. I get to the end of this story, to the completion of the story and ...it, in fact, is not complete. Your writing is good, the storyline compelling. However, I would think that you would end one story, before beginning another. If this was to be a serial, or an ongoing saga, and not actual sequels, which are stories in and of themselves, that warning should have been written in the beginning. What sucks, is that it has annoyed me enough, to not want to read further.
giggi91 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Really good Story and I really liked seeing Olivia bond with Jess. Going on to the Sequel now (:
Poopsie87 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Excellent story, very gripping and compulsive reading. Off to read the sequel now!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
This Story Was Amazing! I Have To Read The Sequel.
doggie52191 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
you should post the rest of scent on here. it is annoying to have to go to another site to read more of a fic.
wercomingup chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Wonderful and sad!
wercomingup chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Well done, I enjoyed every single word!
wercomingup chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Intriguing...I love it so far. Will we get more A/O?
Caitlyn chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This is by far the best Alex/Olivia story I have read so far. I only have one problem...I cannot figure out how to get to the rest of the story. I'm not sure if this is the ending of Scent or if there is more on your blog. (If there is I can't find it!)Anyway, this story shows compasion, love, anguish, and all of those juicy emotions. You pay attention to the characters and their needs and I love how they feed off of eachother. This is the BEST story I have read. Fantastic and please don't stop writing!
Ockham's razor chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
This is a well written, in-depth, character driven story. And quite well edited, too! Any minor errors did not distract from the overall quality of the story. The portrayal of the characters are true to type and multifaceted. I look forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for sharing such an enjoyable story!
kleberm chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
I know people who read story's generally give feedback at the end of each chapter, but I wanted to wait til the end of this one. I absolutely loved reading Scent. It was extremely well written. You stayed true to the characters and that was great. It was almost like watching the real thing only with my minds eye. I hope you continue writing about the lives of everyones favorite squad. I am looking forward to starting Scents sequel this evening. Great writing ... thanks.

Mary
Badmuts32 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Great story! Tomorrow I'll read the sequel to this story.