Reviews for The Only Exception
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
More please? It was getting interesting and you left it wide open...
KeyriaLovi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very nice! I could actually hear the girls talking. It's wonderful just how true to character you were able to stay. And, of course, the Gillian troubles. She never really knows when she's started something. The only errors I could find were a few punctuation, and perhaps a couple spelling; but other than that, it was wonderfully constructed. Well done, you!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nicely done! I reached the bottom of the screen and was disappointed that there wasn't more to read. ;-)

You did a terrific job of capturing the voices of the characters. I've watched this movie several times over (it's one of my favorites) and could practically hear Bullock & Kidman in my head as I was reading it.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wonderful! I love the background on Gillian and the way you described the emotions. However, I think Sally was being a little unfair.

Great job!
katkah chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aw, that was sad but I hope youll continue on, because I love Practical magic and Im glad someone started in the category!

Thanks alot for writing this and Ill be cheering on!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
How ironic - this movie was on and I had to see if there were any stories - and wow - there is. Now that I've read the first chapter - I want to know what else happens - it's a very good start. Will the sisters make up? Hope to see more soon.
Damon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I think you've done a great job. I absolutely love this movie, and you've really depicted the characters perfectlly. Can't wait to read more from this story. :)
Candice Craft chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh no! You didn't write any more on this! I loved it, and you played the characters just right in my opinion. I could hear them and see it all like a movie in my head, and it all matched up perfectly. Excellent job! I'd love to read more! It's one of my favorite movies.
graveyardwitch chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Yay, Practical magic fic! And a goodone too. Thank you so much for requesting this! I'm over the moon!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh wow! This is such a good start! You've done a marvelous job keeping the characters in character, and I could clearly see everything going on in my head. I'm adding this to my alerts, so please keep going. _
missgeekgirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
yay finally a fanfic about my favourite comfort movie! Thank you very much for writing this, please continue. I love your characterizations of Gilly and Sally, and your writing style is very much in keeping with the flow of the movie. Good work.
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Yay! Love this movie, and like your take on it, WHOO! _
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww, poor Gilly! This was well-written, well-characterised. I hope to read more of this story! :)
Novi T. Foxtrot chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Exceptional story. I hope you continue it.
Nesrine chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hey, I read your one-shot and I really liked it. Just thought you should know you're not the only one out there that loves PM as much as you. :)

-Nes-