Reviews for Good Gentleman
E d e n chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That gave me chills, especially the end there. No lie.

This was a very nice take on the human "heart," seeing what kind of fandom this is P: & the two's relationship if it were to ever be any kind of romantic one.

Your writing here had a very nice rhythm, especially with how you formatted some of the dialogue (such as the short 'paragraph' mid-way through) - I felt like I was reading some riddle. & then there's the use of the periods and dots, very artsy & makes one feel as if you're in his head.
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Beautifully done! I love the simpleness of it.
EmoLover468 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really like it, it's... indescribable... but in a good way!
Sunechirei chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
O.o Whoa... that was awesome... excellent writing, excellent character representation, it was all around amazing.

Only thing I noticed is when Terra says his name, I'm not sure why he said it. The voice didn't ask it, or even give a hint about wanting to know his name.

But that's such a minor detail...

Loved it.

Sunechirei
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Your prose. Yes. Yesyesyesyesyesyes.

And these stories? Erotic. Veeeeeeery erotic.

And do they make me warm and fuzzy? Like Stockholm in a blanket.

Simultaneously dark and light.

You must be writing this with the mythical X-pen.
delusionment chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Amazing. This is one amazing piece of unrequited love. It paints a vivid picture of Terra's love (and lust) for Aqua. Great job!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i have to say this was beatufuly writen, i loved it, i think that this is one of the best one shots writen, not the best, but at least in the top 3, its very good, i wonder who the voice is, a part of me thinks it could be xehanort, but i find that highly unlikely, a part of me thinks its "old sratch" or the devil, cause he said clients, and so i think he could be talking about people who have sold their souls to him, and in a way terra did kinda make a deal with the devil (xehanort) in the game

oh well great story keep writing
Tasha chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow...Your good...
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was a great story!, you should right another one with aqua's POV!
Journey Towards Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is awesome! Are you gonna do one from Aqua's pov?
CorystaRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Whoo, this is hot in an interesting way. I hope there's a sequel to this showing whether Terra takes the person's advice or not! XD
JemJem chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Omg ;x;

I love this.

It's wonderful. The way you wrote how he thought about Aqua's eyes, lips, etc. and then the gypsy lady commenting on how he can never have any part of her... It's heartwrenching. Makes me want to cry. That's how beautiful it is. Even the pauses are beautiful; they show how much Terra loves Aqua...

And the ending. ;x; It's perfect.

If this was a youtube video I'd rate it 89238417834/5 stars. You are now my most favorite writer on .

Thank you.
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yeah, this story is definately going into my favorites.

To think that Terra might actually go so far as to... Nah even if he tried I'm pretty sure Aqua would fight back and win somehow. She does not seem that easy to defeat. Poor guy, he's so conflicted between being a good friend or giving in to his desires.

I think it would be cool if you a companion piece to this to see what this result of this meeting with the mysterious person will lead to.

Your writing style is awesome. Keep up the good work.

-Dare or No Dare.
It's SO Wonderful chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a perfect piece.

Now, right here, this almost sounds like a song or a piece of poetry.

"I want to know what it's like to have her voice in my ear... oh dream on, she won't be purring your name. So why can I feel her nails digging down my spine, feel her skin pressed beneath mine when I close my eyes... you're such a desperate dreamer, that's why. If I look at her like this... it's rude to stare. Maybe if I touch her right there she would ... only hurt yourself, leave it be. She's my best friend... yes, but only when you're awake... I want her... she's destined to destroy you... I want her to want me too ...walk away and never look back, good gentleman...I want her so bad."

Very well written, again, Madame. Well, what else was I going to add...?

The most powerful line in this speech, to me for some inexplicable reason, is:

"She's my best friend...*yes, but only when you're awake*..."

I think that is a rather strong concept. Flawlessly done, Fighter le Faye.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Mysterious. But I LOVE it. Poor Terra wanting Aqua, but what if he can't control himself...?

*nods* I'm impressed again. I love your writing.