Reviews for Blind Man's Sight
L.S-Tifa chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was beautiful.
372259 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I absolutely adored this story ! Amazing !masterfully written ! I adore sasuke and naruto friendship, and the itachi and sasuke brotherly bits, and especially the itachi tenten romance :) ! Sequel ?! Please ! :)
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I was not expecting feels when I came across this story. I was so very, very wrong. This is beautifully written, and Itachi and Tenten's relationship (romantic or not) doesn't feel forced or overdone. They're not two that I would have put together, but the way you wrote them made it fit so well, and all of the details you included were wonderful to read. Excellently done. :)
Onileo chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was a lovely and very heartfelt story. Thank you.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Beautiful. Thanks for writing.
Aista chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
An unlikely pair, but you make them work like apple and cinnamon.
Azurii chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was an amazing read. My most loved part in this piece is where Itachi tells them make sure the ice cream isn't iced over, to me Naruto's reply was mine when I learnt of that. Ice cream is to good to let it stay in the freezer.

The part with Hinata talking to Itachi was also great, the fact that she says that he isn't as black as he has been painted or something just connected me to the manga/anime and just let me smile for a bit knowing that it is the truth.

Your writing is fantastic and I have read other stories of yours and the fact they are so different amazes me, and also you keep the characters true to what they are (or what I think they are).
dybank chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very cool.

It was an interesting read.

Thank you!
awkard momentor chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
nice...:D
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very nice! Though I wonder if Itachi is still as terrifying in a battle blind as he is when he had 20/20 vision.
Cassiopeia224 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
yayy! a rare happy ending for itachi. (:

good lord you come out with so many fanfictions-how do you keep getting ideas!

but anyways, you always present a refreshing twist into the world of Naruto-keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was really sweet... Keep up the good work!
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was just beautiful. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice job.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw.

Loved it.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Itachi and Tenten...It's a fresh combo, to be sure, and I love the way you wrote their interaction.

Not to mention the notion of Itachi and Sasuke both back in Konoha gives me all sorts of happy feelings to begin with. x)

Great work; I thought this was really nicely done.

Random question: How in the name of all that's holy do you write stuff so fast? And how is it all so /good/?