Reviews for Soul Eater Truth or Dare MY VERSION!
chardley chapter 13 . 7/18
I love this fic here are some truths and dares you can use
Maka: kiss your father on the cheek.
Soul: sing im a barbie girl the girliest voice possible.
Liz: flirt with a ghost XD
Patti: why do you like hippos so much. Crona: i like you so have a cookie. :)
Crona: one simple question are you a boy or a girl if you've bathed every day you should know.
thedeadlymagicia chapter 13 . 2/16
First,
bossgirl 1 chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Thiis is too gay. Sorry and tjis nothing like soul and maka type stuff this is just straight. Gay i hated all the gay things sorry and great story
FOOL chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
jaybird2002 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
maka strip and then go for a swim and I MEAN IT IDIOT OR ILL EAT YOUR COOKIES
then kid check if her breast are symentrall and tie black star and soul up and the other girls so they cant stop him
jaybird2002 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
i dare soul to grab then put maka under neath him and kiss her unsymentrical for kid
katie chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
i am sorry for my rudeness: HEY I HAVE PRETTY BLACK HAIR THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A EMO IS THATY SUPPOST TO BE SOME STUPID JOKE OR SOMETHING ? TOTTALY .COOOOL! ARHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG GGGGHHHHHHHHGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!
*gasps for air* *pant* *pant* *clears throught*very sorry for my rudeness i just thought that was a bit offencive thats all...your punishment is that you will no longer be on my favourites bar nor i will be reading ANY of your storys ever again...goodbye have a nice day.
007 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
dare crona to dress uplike a girl then kiss blackstat then rip of his clothes (:P) and yell "BOW DOWN TO THOU SIR CRONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" then slap evereones butt(:P)
ahdb Alice chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Tsuki- u took the 'ba' in 'tsubaki' out dare 4 u
Invite RinWinters and let her beat u up with her banana worior skillzzz
jadenman chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
I have alot of dares (by the way you must do it or tsuki chops you)

soul: take maka out on a romantic date and marry her after that

maka: say yes to souls proposal

black*star: make out with tsubaki and get naked while making out

tsubaki: go for a play date with your brother (evil or not)

kid: wear a maid outfit for at least the chapter (you can be symmetrical after)

liz: burn your cloths (even the ones your wearing)

patty: go play with a dinosaur (lolz am sorry)
crona: go do it with any SE girls/boys (you must do it)

spirit: get back together with your x wife
lord death: reaper chop every SE cast (sorry guys)
ox: DIE
truth questions (wow this is alot)
soul: admit it you are in love with maka
maka: admit your love to soul
p.s. dont lie to me or ill haunt you down and kill you
black*star: how many times have you seen tsubaki naked
tsubaki: admit your love for black star
kid: who do you like liz, patty, or crona [girl]
liz: are you a fasion geek
patty: do you like the giraffe or the hippo
lord death: why cant you leeave death city
ox: tell your love for someone
stien: why do you have a screw in your head
spirit: y did you cheat on your wife
medusa: y become to the dark side of the force
sid: y are you a zombie
well thats all i got ... for now
p.s. i love u maka p.s.s plz put me in this truth or dare
Mina chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Mina chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Hahaha

Please read forever insane by maddylovesyou it's awesome croma
Mina chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Please read forever insane by maddylovesyou it's awesome croma
Mina chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Please accept my tor- I mean dares croma forever
Please read forever insane by maddylovesyou it's awesome croma !
i'm awesome at singing chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
tsuki and tsubkai are you sister's my name is Natalie but my ocd is jade anyway I am even kid will you go out with me I love you I dare soul kiss maka for am hour than kiss liz for two hours who is the greater kisser liz and maka get in a fight over soul black star go dye in a hole