Reviews for Beauty In The Breakdown
Me.me.me.MEH chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Is this the end?

It's a great story!
iStoleYourChips chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
iloveee! im normally not into SP fanfics but this is really good :) please update before i eexplode!
oppet2 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Please review soon! You totally f-d me over with the whole 'he's being raped! No, it's a dream. No he was raped!' thing XD
Darkslayer18 chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Style! Get out k2! .
Darkslayer18 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
I really hate Kenny in this story he is far to friendly with Kyle . and I bet he raped Kyle! I mean he just 'found' kyle? No it's cause he knew where to look! O-o update soon I really want to see some more style here hopefully and a lot less k2
pinacolada1221 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
ooh, i like this story :3 i love style, k2, and kyman, so it's working perfectly :D

update, please!
Blu Rai chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
Update Pleeeaaase D This is getting really good!
kiki chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
no not kyle

hope stan makes it in time
dlondon chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! When I see an update for this story in my inbox, I'm going to scream and then read!

Along with the cliffhanger, Kyle and Stan not being together is killing me. And I seriously hope that Kyle's kidnapper dies by the hands of Stan. Lol. Just my thoughts.
mornie999 chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Nooooo! Kyle!

This cliffhanger is definitely going to kill me..

Well, maybe not, I really want to know what'll happen next..
Darkslayer18 chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
NOES DAMN YOU! STAN WILL SAVE HIM! HE'll go mysterion on that rapists ass! *rages* rawwr stan beat him down with your tonfas arg i love this story though but dont let the rapist hurt kyle :( noes or at least have him brutally die if he does hurt him like being decapitated or somethin...maybe scewered several times to the top of a building anyway...update sooooon pls
bliss chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Oh myy gawd why you gotta leave a brutha hangin' like that? D:

This story is so awshuuummmm please update fast !
Blu Rai chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Hey, this is really great so far! I love when people write multi-chapters with developing love, it makes it a lot more interesting. Keep up the good work and update soon!
xhammahx chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Ugh... Noes, don't fall for Kenny! .# I've read too many fanfics where Stan is heartbroken because someone else takes Kyle from him. So please don't let that happen .n. Or I'll cry for Stan's sake
mornie999 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
10% of my brain is telling me this is one of the most amazing things I've read lately.. the other 90% is already asleep.. i really shouldn't stay awake 'til 4am on weeknight but this just caught my attention and i simply couldn't stop.. Hope you post the next chapter soon..
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »