Reviews for Somewhere in Australia
LordofAmus chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Aww! That was so cute! My sister looked at me like I was crazy when I said Chrono was a drugy. LOL. Well penned! *favs*
MariamTiarko chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Love the laziness of not signing in.

It's an interesting story you've written here. It does indeed show one of the aspects of how you get into drugs. It's a good thing Rosette would stay to help Chrno get out of it.

It does also show what happens when some people not listen and are blinded by a sudden hatred there shouldn't be there. Instead of waiting for an actual explanation, Rosette's parents runs away from the "problem" instead of confronting it and it only makes the risk for destroying their own lives.

But it's really good to see Chrno made it in the end. Came out of the drug use and even became a doctor so he could save Rosette and Joshua's life. Even moved from Australia to the USA. That's a good thing :)

It was a really good two-shot you made here.
Whispering Lotus chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Aww eine wunderschöne geschichte (_) gut gemacht! lol XD ich habe so gelacht als ich das mit Rosette und dem Pferd gelesen habe "Aww you're so cute!" SNORT "I hate you!" XD Rofl!

Ich reviewe so spät weil ich keine mail bekommen habe... aber ich mag die geschichte sehr