Reviews for Alternate Ending
Emmaz1098 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
hey compared to what I write this is fluff
Bonkers4Reid chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I loved this story! You rock!
SLITH chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Excellent chapter, I don't mean to send this by this... uhh way or anything you can delete it after but I was wondering if I could chat with you over MSN or something about Criminal Minds and such.

Thanks,

SLITH
SLITH chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, I've been searching and searching for this story. Literally I had a dream last night along the lines of Criminal Minds and I remembered this episode and I started to once again wonder. 'What would have happened if JJ never go up in time to subdue the guy?' and I just read a fic by cmfanbex and she told me you wrote this so I had to read it.

You did an amazing job on this, there is always going to be questions with this episode 'what if Gina acted right away when he told her right away that she only needed to kill one more?' 'What if there was camera's set up at her place that he put in place to keep an eye on her for the team to see it all, including the bang to the back of the head?'

You wrote this very well, nice idea in changing the phone from being vibrate to ringing so it would then hurt more and give the enemy their chance to strike. Really liked how you got the reactions to when the team came in and how Hotch tackled Gina.

Nice on how JJ said it was Dr. Reid who gave her clearance to fly, and her speech at the end there was true in what she said that they won.

SLITH
Jareau-26 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
loved it! your a talented writer! What is this an Alternate Ending to?
kenzmom chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Loved this!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Good story, well bad but good.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Very good
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Definitely angsty, but well written and an interesting alternative. At first I was skepticalthat you had this in JJ's POV, but ithinknit worked out nicely and was an interesting way to do it. Nice job.
cmfanbex chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love it! A great idea. I would have loved to see this played out on screen.
foxyfeline chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Yeah where did that come from? lol Yet it was an interesting idea b/c what would have happened? I like the take on it. Is that it? Or are you going to continue? Personally, I vote you continue b/c the true end of the ep was the plane ride home so if you are gonna change the ending...totally go all the way! lol
Walkinthegarden chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hey its good. Are you going to continue or is it complete?