Reviews for Addicted
aschardein chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
Wow! That was an amazing story. Full of action. I love your writing and have to admit that I am totally addicted to it.
Aimee chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
Its either Porter or Kathy! But i think its Kathy!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
Wonderful story. I was confused by how Tucker was related to Olivia (mother? Father?). Also loved how all their friends hijacked the nuptials. Other then that, loved it, thanks for posting.
Frannielloyd chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Great story, thanks for writing.
Luvs-Crime-Shows chapter 29 . 6/10/2013
Great, just great, keep writing you have a knack for it
LivyStabler chapter 29 . 9/18/2012
This definitely goes to my favorites! Great one. Love the name Dylan :)
SVUFan4Life chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
you made me a killer! lol. jk. good twist. and again. creativity is your skill ;) story is getting better and better by the second! i love it! cant wait to see what happens next!
SVUFan4Life chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
LOVE this story! :D and in this chapter you used my name ;) amanda for kathys friend lol. i love the light hearted parts after something serious happens. it just ties it all back together. sure your stories change some but they have the same signature style of writing if that makes any sense lol. anyways i havent reviewed in a little while so i figured i would on this one! :)
wercomingup chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I loved it! Wow!, that was sweethotsexy.
AbandonedGoodbye chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm so happy I found your page I'm new to Elliot and Olivia stories but my goodness you are such a good writer and this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction :) Thank you for so MANY stories can't wait to read them all 3
WithDropsofJupiterInHerHair chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
. Boy, that would be awkward to be a pedestrian walking by that car... Haha. You're a great writer, but I think this story might be a little bit too much for me :) I'll see if you've got another story that's more my type, though.
WithDropsofJupiterInHerHair chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I've got to say, I'm loving the story so far- I can see why it's been so popular, with it being so well-written, and the intense tension in every single sentence. It's really quite great! I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more from me today as I continue to read this! But, for now, excuse me- I've got a whole lot of reading to do ;)
Collette Daniela chapter 29 . 10/30/2010
Nice touch with the Christopher ;)
Collette Daniela chapter 15 . 10/27/2010