Reviews for Father of Mine
way of life chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Please write this story. I have been searching for some fics that focus on harry and ted relationship but I haven't got many. most of the fics are oneshots. Please write this fic.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Liked this.
hermioneluver333 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. Where did the poem in the last chapter come from? Did you write it or did you gte it from someone else?
timme chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
lovely. i adore how harry remembers and misses siri and rem. even still wants them in his life. very different from canon/book harry. he barely mourned a summer and got married with a gaggle of brats. shrugged doubt he would have made room in his life for either of them, let alone be truly thankful.

poem at the end was lovely. thanks for introducing me to it. :)
CheyCheyRainy chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I'd love that idea! You probably already started working on it! Lol I like this and it was really good. I wish there was more to this with Lupin and Sirius and then we could learn more about what exactly happened. Did the veil spit them out of the after life into Hogwarts?

Peace!

CheyRain
Geeeee chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
fairywolf30 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
ya i would read it
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The breakup with Ginny didn't make any sense. Obviously you don't like the pairing but you've got to find a better reason aka in-character for them to break up. Hard to believe that Harry wouldn't want more kids and Ginny since he is already raising one, he always wanted a family and he died thinking of Ginny.
graceful chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
i like how you got rid of ginny it just made more sense. this i s similar to hoow the epiloge should have been
the-other-em chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
wow! What a good story!

I really enjoyed the ending and truthfully I kept tearing up. You have a talent for bringing emotions out not only in your characters but in your readers :)

Keep writing! I love your style!

Lee
zentry chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
love your story, really.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
aw that was good! I liked how Sirius called Harry Prongslet :D lol
Sunset on Heartache chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I really liked this story until this chapter. It was /not/ a good ending chapter, as I think this plot-line should have more detail and more conversations...but that's just my opinion! ;) I really hoped it would go on for a while, though.

Wonderful story (even if I have mixed feelings about this chapter) and I have hopes for you to continue this! :D

-Kymmie