Reviews for Missundaztood
Toshiro with love chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
O-O what will he do... maybe he can take the acting job and wright a collum about it... _
There, everybody happy. But that would ask a huge part of his time... AAH what wil he do!

Damn you curveballs!

Toshiro with love chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
Over-detailed is good!
I realy was a good chapter... and hot too!
Naruto and Sai's relationship evolves good I think, I would also like to see Sakura and Kiba's relationship evolve a little bit.

Raven Halley chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
I freaking love it! Sai/naru 3 cute pairing.
AkaiAoi chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
I loooooveee ittt! Kinda expected them to go all the way but well that's hot! More please!
Rayne The Hanyou chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Yay! :3 Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Killua17 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Good luck Naru!
Toshiro with love chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Ooh the mistery!
I can't wait for the next chapter.

Rayne The Hanyou chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Yay! Sorry it took me so long to review lol :33 Sai x Naruto is so flippin cute :33
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Having your own work plagiarized is one of the worst feelings one can experience. I did experience this so I do feel bad for poor Naru. Hope Sai can cheer him up. The lemony part is yummy btw! I'd love it if it's in great details. Yum!
ILoveDreamz chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
WHATTT omg I love this story so much. Great work so excited to read more :D
ILoveDreamz chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
hahaha ohhh i love how this is starting xD I'm a huge fan of those scenarios that are "unavoidable" like the boyfriend thing and then they eventually lead to the real thing! hehehe cant wait to read more!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I bet I know who did it :( ! the stupid B*tch ! poor naru :( ... Well not poorer than the person who stole his work will be ! Please update soon bye
wows chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
progress! wow, that was hot. hee. a good read as always. waiting for next chapter
Rayne The Hanyou chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Yay cuteness AND SEX haha x3
poisonpensumi chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
I sense a storm coming! Orochimaru is free? And what is Ino's plan? Hmm...