Reviews for Misery's Lead
clarkegriffins chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Love it :) update soon?
WhiteLiliy91 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Please keep this story going, there are barely any good ones like this! I love it please update!
ninja enchantress chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
really interesting cant wait for more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i hope grace and dean get together! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
im totally liking this story! awesome job! i love the bobby and grace father daughter relationship and the dean and sam brother relatioship! hope dean and grace get together! i cant wait to read more!
supernatural93 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
i hope this story has alot of grace and dean 3
pickupthatamulet chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Loved it :) i cant wait to read more about this story...im so curious :) ur doing an awesome job ! keep going :)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
love it xx
monique122 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I love this story so far!

You already have me hooked haha

I love Cas...I;m sorry but I do.

And I love Dean! I feel like I dont love Sammy enough tho, I need to love Sam more haha.

You are such an amazing writer!

You have to update soon!
wizziewoo123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
great chapter, cant wait to read more!
La-Lucy chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Loved it, update soon :)
CurbBassists chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*sigh* why must every female OC in supernatural be a female version of Dean? O.o

I just hope she doesn't have a sad, dark past to overcome as all the other SPN-Mary-Sues.
monique122 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love this!

It has Cas in and I love it even more!

Dean and Cas are like...The hottest men alive, sorry Sammy, haha but I cant help it!

You are such an amazing writer and this was really really really god!

You have to update this soon!

I need to find out what happens!
elusivemuse chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOL you used my sex on wheels line...

Loved the start of the chapter and am really eager to see where you're going with this one!
pickupthatamulet chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow i went to do a nap because i had nothing to do and i woke up to this new story D: Gurl you saved me from bordeness one more time LOL I like it :) and im really curious about it . I really want to read more about this cauz i know you're doing an awesome job in every story of yours that i read Cant wait for chapter 2