Reviews for Disect
That was great!
Ironman 7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awesome
thayet9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
In-character. Yeah thats the first thing that popped into my head so I'll stick to it for the theme of this review. I think that with oneshots the integrity of the characters is often bartered for convenient plot devices. That did not happen here.

Not only where Stein and Marie in character but so where the rest of the characters even if they didn't say much in the case of Liz or Harvar they still gave me the feeling of being in-character through their interactions with the other characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I absolutely loved this!
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
lol,stein was all like wtf?hilarious fic,btw.i cant get enough of stein and marie.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was very funny and looks like Stein has to stick to his word.
BiohazardGantai chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was Awesome and I was hystarical the whole time!

Poor Harvar, they forgot him!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
lol with a side of rice pudding on the side! I love this fic! Its like so, entertaining, you know? A set of stories within a story! Wicked awesome, nice job!
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"and you won't have to do that gruesome tar removal thing every two months. Seriously, you gotta warn me when you do that, I had nightmares."

ouch my brain. I did not need that image. XD

Very cute!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I think I almost died because I was laughing/giggling maniacly so hard. I LOVE THIS, OH GOD, IT'S WONDERFUL.

So much... I love this. Eheeheehee. It's great, wonderful, faboulous! *SHOWERS IT WITH PRAISE*

I really don't have a favorite line... because all of them were awesome. XD You should write stuff like this more often! And more SteinMarie, please. ;D
SilverStella chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
AWESOME!
Lil'Shiro's Stalker chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved it! It was hilarious, I hope you keep writing SteinxMarie. _
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Gosh! I loved how Stein agreed to marry Marie, it's like he was just waiting for her to ask him. Cool story, I liked it.

Have a great week!

KWF
Elinor Prosper chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw! Loved it! And loved Stein XD And I got the Alice reference too!

That made my day 3