Reviews for Persona 3: Green Midnight
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
nice keep going
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Wow, you are REALLY using lotsa pokemon references. To be honest, i think you overdid it at that prophecy bit. Seems quite out of place. The pokemon shadows are cool though. I'm looking forward to see how you do the other blocks.
Master of The Wild Card chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Hi, I read your response to the review where you said that if Minato didn't have the Wild Card ability, his Arcana would be Justice.
I feel that this is a tad inaccurate because technically, if Minato was not a Wild Card, then his Arcana would be considered Death or Judgement (because of Thanatos and Messiah being very well-known Personas affiliated with him from these Arcana respectively. That, and these Arcana both suit Minato's role very well)
I just thought that I would bring this point up.
The Heartless Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Alright, the writing is pretty good so far and it's a passing novelization, but I have a nitpick. It's not "sempai." It's "senpai," with an "n." If you're going to keep the honorifics, fine, but get them right when you do. And if you're not going to get them right, you have no business being even more Japanese-sounding than the actual games are, tossing around unnecessary Japanese words like "hai" and "aniki" and "moshi moshi" that actually CAN be easily translated to English equivalents. Why do that, by the way? We're reading in English, so just write that stuff in English. I mean, it's a given that they're speaking in Japanese, but you don't need to keep tossing in random Japanese words to remind us that they're Japanese...
Captain-Pantsu chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
is the pokemon thing really necessary? i mean there's a lot of magic powers you can choose from but really pokemon?
Card-Golem chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
I had major flashbacks to Devil May Cry 3 during this chapter, I think Jester was the cause of them.
Eyeshield chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Hello there lunardragon. I have to review your story...

It's awesome! I sincerely had no complaints about the whole thing. Good job. It's too bad it's getting tossed, but good luck with the rewrite. I'll be seeing you on Youtube too dude. Have fun.
Fanzy35 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Hiya you might remember me because of youtube :)

Anyways, as in naoko, are you refering to naoto from persona 4?
DaVYoS chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
Kay, got to know u through Kisdota n LadyStarwing and I can say I did not regret reading your fics,(CAUSE ITS AWESOME) anyway I havent finish reading the lastest chapter but I REALLY NEED to know if Hamuko n Shinjirou scenes will be played out in your fics, if not, well at least similiar scene?pretty n one last thing I like Jester n serious if I got the talent I would have draw your fanfics characters.

Gambatte.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I totally sign Edwin and Royai for the win *thumbs up at Hamuko and Minato*

And the Reaper so early? Hm... ah *shrugs* I guess I read fanfics where he appeared even earlier, so meh *grins*

This was an awesome chapter!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE CAREFUL WITH HOW YOU'RE TRIMMING YOUR STORY, I DON'T KNOW THE REASON BUT YOU SHOULDN'T TRIM IT IF IT'S JUST A FEW COMPAINTS, LIKE THEY SAY IN THE GAME DESIGN BUSINESS 'You're not going to please Everyone', YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DarknessLightWolf chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
"Yeah, being the harbinger of Death doesn't sound exciting…"

Me: (...But it does sound cool...)

Anyways, please continue the story! It's so cool!
Craig chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
Probably the best choice, but I know thy it's a painstaking experience to have to drop something that you liked and rewrite it from scratch. I've done that more than a few times. Still, if it's bot going in the direction you want (or seems to be going out of control), then this is the best option.

As a tip, don't throw away all of the work you did before. Use it as a template for when rewriting those chapters.

Not everything was a bad idea, so you should try to keep some of them.

I wish you luck on your next project.
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
Does that mean no video-game based enemies in general? While seeing pokemon stirred some unsavory memories for me, I didn't hate the idea you got; part of me wondered if you were going to have SEES fight bosses from REZ HD.

As for the author's decision, I'm getting the impression he was trying to find an appropriate writing style for the story. Throughout the chapter I've seen some changes from omitting Japanese terms, to slowly turning Tatsumi Port into his own world, which isn't bad; I just didn't see it coming... It's kinda like how I felt in my first review for this work. There was a lot of humor, but that alone seems to be the crutch behind a lot of the conversations. Then he has making most of SEES aware of the velvet room and the Social Links mechanic... I know I've told him twice now but I can't stress enough that this knowledge can put a damper on any talk with most of the SEES people. It's a lot like saying the wrong things in that game.

So, it's going to be Dual Journey now is it? Sounds punchier than the other title. I do have one question for the author and it has to deal with the Wild Card trait. Do the twins share - for lack of a better word - that ability?

Well, I'll be looking forward to the new version. :)

-SpecialAgentOrange
SamJaz chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
Fair enough. I'd actually keep this one up just for nostalgia's sake, and for your TV tropes links.

I'd reference Rebuild at this point, but it's kinda becoming Apparent that Rebuild is a separate story in and of itself since Minato's narration is completely different to the original narration.