Reviews for No ordinary love
elanga.blake chapter 30 . 6/13
awesome, love the twist. keep them coming. want to hear about tony and deric morgan know. that will be so coool. maybe someone for zeva.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 14 . 2/8
I agree with all of Derek complaints, but condiçõess where Derek and Toni were team lidres are very different. Derek always respected his teammates, he never insulted or humiliated anyone. Toni always teased and humiliated her co-workers, especially Tim, invading their privacy and offending whenever he could, because he was "the senior field agent Gibbs." The team would never accept Toni leadership with ease, he did not wake up the friendship and respect of anyone. Tony has greatly improved his attitude after the season six but before he was a complete idiot.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
allergic to the kind that doesn't. Im nauseous, in pears because of the pain (and I spent an entire 24 hours lugging around a broken leg when I was five because of the last in a LOOOOOONG line of bad babysitters (The one before her I liked. She treated me like a intelligent person, was volunteering to do so and gave me things. She was terminal and taught me multiple life lessons. She was out of state and my mother threw a fit-ignoring that my father lived fifteen minutes from the woman. While I hope she got better- In my experience terminal means you will die. The one before that I cant remember anything about beyond a Child Service investigation-though I don't think I was hurt. The one before that was a girl in her late teens with a drug problem who my six month old Wolf Hybrid puppy (He was already larger than a fully grown Labrador Retriever and over three times my size) Hated. This is a dog who would run from cats and had helped several children my age get over a phobia of dogs. He wouldn't let her within arms reach if me. That sitter locked me in a room with a large UNTRAINED PUPPY for over eight hours. I got no lunch or dinner. I wasn't even given water or a bathroom break. Meanwhile the sitter was blasting obscene music with cursing for a party were every one was getting high and drunk. I was three.) and I cried less.) I'm in so much pain I have not slept in over 24 hours.

My hand eye coordination is not the best right now. Neither is my ability to think. Sorry :) ;) :)

P. S. P. S. P. S. Sorry for the cut off. Again. On cell. Aim is low.

P. S. P. S. P. S. P. S. I hate these meds. I have a family history of Ad diction, Mental illness, and cancer. OD (Or liver failure/corrosif). Suicide. Or cancer. The Pain meds are considered very addictive. If it were possible for me to not take them and not be in pain I'd of flushed them down the toilet when I got home. As is...

Anyway if you have my problems please be carefull.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
thousand for meds(Its better to have more than enough to pay than not enough) and stock up on a few weeks of your favorite soups. Also get the stuff to make your fave soft foods (sweet patato casserole, patato soup(with bacon), mashed patatos, apple sauce,and jello for a fex examples.

Schedule a follow-up appointment for the day before the meds run out.

I've hoped this will help someone who needs it.

P. S. sorry about the cut off before. This is on a cell.
P. S. P. S. Because of four ulcers Im perpetually nauseous. My pain meds for my surgery wounds(I've taken the last one) are the kind that irritates my ulcers and makes the nausia worse because Im alergic to the kind that does
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
If your having bad migraines and other issues your first stop should be to a Doctor (To clear pregnancy, epilepsy, ect) then a Dentist. I had two wisdom teeth embedded in my skull(one of which, despite being impacted and covered in layers if meat and gum, had the beginings of a cavity.) If yours are impacted I suggest having the surger over vacation-at least a week if away a thouthand
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
Lovely story but this is surely not the end?
shadowcat ninja chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
OMG hahaha he past out X3 I watch NCIS all the time hahahahah
brookerz122493 chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
Hello. This was really good. Would love to read more and see what else happens. Is this the end or is there more? I know it's been 2 years since you last wrote but many of us would love to see what happens next.
Francis chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Loved this story. I thought the whole conflict about Tony really cool; this is a character who has a legion of fans, but there is no denying its flaws: it causes, humiliates and in some epsódos, pejudca McGee's career. He has changed a lot over the seasons, but I liked to see him faced with the burden of their immature and mature actions. McGee now ... well, it's perfect!
necessitytd chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Glad Gibbs isn't perfect. Perfect Gibbs would be not so believable.
necessitytd chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Ha! Jethro passed out. But is this good or bad news I wonder? And poor Timmy and the migraines. They stink.
necessitytd chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Enjoyed the first chapter...looking forward to where this is going.
Francis chapter 30 . 1/27/2014
Beautiful story, loved!
Lady Heather68 chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
Really enjoyed this story and I hope one day you get a chance to finish it. My only pet peeve about this story was the over use of nicknames.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
All I can say is """ AWSOME """...