Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
OpheliaBedilia chapter 1 . 1/3
"Rage, he thought, was the alkalis, dropped in water and crackling and spitting off pieces until nothing else remained." I love this!
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 10/14/2020
This is so well written!
itsolivia chapter 4 . 4/24/2018
It was great until Chapter 2
lol chapter 4 . 1/3/2018
This was very interesting! And although I don't get the order of those one shots or their meaning, I still find it a collection worth reading!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! Seriously, just absolutely phenomenal!

I LOVE your portrayal of Jasper! You've really fleshed him out and yet still kept him canon. Well done!

And I quite enjoyed your writing style! Very pleasant to read! Well done!

Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
It's Hiroshima, not Hiroshito
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Ohh. I liked that! Thanks for writing! I wish we had other vamps points of views when bella is a vamp. But I loved jaspers view on things. Id love his view in BD as well!
O2Shea chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Had to add to favorites!
O2Shea chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Loved this story! Witty, intelligent. Canon but following where canon didn't quite go. Beautiful!
OliveTrusty chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I just came across this story and it reminded me of why I still read fanfiction - because sometimes you come across someone who writes something so truly brilliant it makes you wish it were real. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
It's the DETAILS

It's Bella taking too big a bite of her turkey sandwich, it's Alice leaving Maria alive because "it's better" and Jasper visibly relieved even if he doesn't want to be. It's Emmett holding onto his kill longer than necessary for reasons Jasper can't explain. It's the way their role playing contributes to the heart-wrenching sadness that is Alice finding her origins.

It's the way Jasper - who appears so cold, aloof and one note in the books - is really spending every moment protecting everyone from everything, including himself.

This was an absolutely amazing read, and EXACTLY what I needed to finally get Jasper/Alice out of my system after the last movie. Thanks for posting it!
4MeJasper chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
What fun! And what an ending!
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I like this re-write of twilight better.
ladylibre chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
GAH! When I realized there were only four chapters, I gave up hope of getting Jasper's take on New Moon and Eclipse. But I was still saddened to reach the end of your story...I could have kept reading forever! So thank you for this unique forage into Jasper's mind :-) :-)
ladylibre chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loooooooove this! Jasper fascinates me, and I love a story where we get to see things from his underused POV. The random scenes with Alice and Maria were great...they gave us more insight to the incredible complexity of his mind.