Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
4Lj2x93s chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Jasper's sexiest when he's sucking blood. Just sayin'. The train scene - THAT is the sensual cold-blooded exsanguination that I know and love from vamp literature, and which is sadly missing from canon Twilight. De-licious, and well done!

I love how Alice has to go fast to avoid knowing and just feel. It explains a lot about her personality that's otherwise just attributed to "quirk." Brilliant extrapolation of her canon personality.

Her stealth attacks on Jasper are adorable. And fighting Jasper is even sexier than bloodsucking Jasper... I think you just write a phenomenally sexy Jasper. He's empathetic without being broody and effeminate about it, with a dash of deadly on top. Yes, please.

Yay baseball! Can't wait.
MssL chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
i'm really enjoying this story.. i've never really read anything jasper/alice before.. but they're my second favourite.. thanks for this.. i have a feeling you've opened the door to a whole new world for me..lol ;)
bmango chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I absolutely LOVE this chapter and how you are weaving in the "known" conversations from Twilight. I've said before, the world could always use a little more Jasper. ;) -b
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
You have the best sense of humor in your writing. Your humor is subtle and wry and doesn't hit you over the hear with a skillet or anything else as obvious.

I love that Alice doesn't coddle Jasper when he...has an accident.

I love Edward stomping and marching around and pouting and being so adorably immature.
tvalue chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I absolutely adore your Jasper, and I love the back ground that you have going on with Alice. Writing is amazing, as usual :)
Nerdlee chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Reading this makes me unreasonably happy.

~Mia
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I absolutely adore this story and we're only 2 chapters in.

Love love love getting the past story of J & A inbetween Twilight scenes. And it's really interesting to see E & B's relationship through someone else's eyes. Even more interesting that it's Jasper's.

Favorite lines:

"You put up with me, and I put up with your shopping."

"I do—but then I don't. She wants it, but he wants—well, he's Edward."

Thanks for the update!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This is so well done!

-MJ
Erikajo chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This is a really cute story! :)
TKegl chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This story is so much fun! I really enjoy the way to portray Alice & Jasper's relationship. The role-playing, the playfulness, the way they complement each other - you really see why they belong together.

Looking forward to your next chapter!
ShantiSmurf chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I'm loving the old and new perspectives you're playing with. I'm wondering though how far into canon you plan on taking it. This could be quite a project!
mon-ange22 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
oh! i haven't read a good canon fic in SO LONG. i love reading the story through jasper's eyes, and your alice rawks. good job!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Aw, that was so sad about the redheaded train porter.

:o(

Oh, I like Jasper training Alice to fight- it gives some backstory to their little demonstration in front of the wolf pack in Eclipse.
Amanda Wilder chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This is a really fun read. Thanks so much! Alice and Jasper always seemed like such an unlikely pair, but in your hands they really sing (in more ways than one)! FUN, fun.
Bekanz chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
it's funny and awesome seeing this all go down for his p.o.v loving it!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »