Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
bmango chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Ah... I love Jasper. I like the mix of his past and the 'present' and how it influences his decisions and actions. And I can never get enough of Emmett making fun of Edward. Hehe! -b
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I'm really loving this! Never thought I'd hear Twilight from Jasper's POV but it's just BRILLIANT :)
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loves this, for serious. I need to figure out how to coax some non-canon-pairings goodness out of you. I have such admiration for people who write canon. It takes a whole level of imagination and creativity that I just don't have.

On top of that, I really like your interpretation of Jasper. Dryly funny ("Normally, Jasper was the weak one. He was the one interested in all of the various ways to guzzle cheerleaders and exsanguinate chess club boys. He was the one with Edward meddling the most in his mind and with Alice most watching his future. He was the one whose hunting Esme kept calendar charts of. / That was until Edward up and fled off to Alaska—because he wanted to drink the new girl. / Jasper had a good laugh over that one."); and dark and ... cruel, I think was the word you used ("Screw that. / Jasper took the anger that he'd been holding in the barrel of his chest, and he unleashed it. He aimed it like a whip and snapped the string of it at her. / She acted as he'd expected. / There was a screeching snarl, and she lunged.") (You know—VAMPIRE-LIKE); and loyal, smart, fierce... you know, all of those things. And not really the kind of guy who would let someone dress him up... except if love was involved.

I think you did a fantastic job with him. Even the Alice-y bits didn’t make me want to cry... too much ) She’s good, too.

Thanks for participating in FGB! And for letting me touch your words :)
luna andie chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is great. I love that we are seeing parts of cannon from an alternate POV. And having it in short spurts works really well, because you dont get bogged down in plot or bored in a alternate re-telling.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh, I really liked this so far. I think Jasper's POV is so interesting - I've always liked him in canon, but I don't think we get enough of him like that, so this is a really welcome fic.

You had so many great lines in here that I just can't list them - but know that many times I'd read it and stop and think, wow, that's a great line.

Can't wait for the rest of this.
tvalue chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh I like this perceptive. It's well written as always, and very well constructed. GOOD JOB. :)
michswan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very non-linear but a very interesting read none-the-less.

Thanks for sharing! :)