Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I'm loving this insight into Jasper's life and mind, thank you.
Beanie Cullen chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Thank you so much for this peek into Jasper's head! You do everything so well and I loved it!

Cheers!
harleys chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Love this!
genevieve blanc chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I know this is an old story. I was reading a vamp fic that rec'd you and I thought one it's done, two this author loved it and I like her writing, and three what the hell. My favorite stories are the those of the Cullens in true form. I have never read much about juts Jasper. But girl you are spot on. Meyer did nothing for us when it cam to the Cullens, if Bella wasn't there then Jake then Bella again you missed it. I can't believe this story doesn't have the reviews it should. I'll see what I can do about that.
wistful-amibitions chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
It's official, I'm addicted to your writing /
Loving lady chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Sweet story. I never had much interest in Jasper stories, but because thisone was canon and had plenty of Edward I decided to give it a try. I now plan on exploring more canon Jasper stories. Thanks!
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Better resolution to Alice's past than SM came up with, especially the part where Jasper made her a 'dress' out of the old hospital gown. Nice touch, when Bella choked on the turkey sandwich, and said Edward should change her, and Jasper was amused. Jasper and Alice's role-playing has been fun all through this. Thanks for a really good short story.
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
You had one of the better reunion meetings between Jasper and Maria I've read yet. Alice certainly put that bitch in her place, although I'm a bit sorry she let her go. Now, back to Phoenix, and trying to save Bella.
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
You really have to pay close attention to this story, with the shifts in time and place. The Alice and Jasper history is fascinating, because SM didn't go into too much detail about their journey to find the Cullens. Seeing Forks and subsequent events through Jasper's eyes is different, plus interesting. Well, on the infamous baseball game and the meeting with the nomads.
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This story from Jasper's POV is always fun to read, and I really am enjoying your take on it. Ever onward!
robsjenn chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
uh, yeah, i'm reviewing like 400 days late, but i just found this, and i want to let you know that this entire story is .good. i mostly read ExB, but i adore good Alice stories, too, and this is the perfect blending of jasper and alice and bella and edward. i love that it's nonlinear. i love that you provide backstory to how J and A met and fell in love. i love that you handle how alice is feeling after she learns the beginnings of her story from the james video. i love that A and J have a kinky, dress-up/role-play fetish. i love that you don't sugarcoat jasper's struggles to be a vegetarian, but you also don't caricature him. i love that reading this made me think of two new FF stories - one centered on the edward/jasper/bella relationship (you prompted me to think, for the first time, of the fact that jasper tries to kill bella twice and loses her in the airport in phoenix - sheesh - how does edward-the-unforgiving forgive him?) - and the other about maria, wondering who changed her, what other relationships like jasper she has (if she does have them) and what happens to her post-jasper.

i love this entire plot and .more. can you do that? write more, i mean? i would really appreciate it. :) pretty please with edward on top.

thanks for writing! i truly loved this.
allbookedup chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Very enjoyable...especially the quick changes of scene. Was sorry to come to the end.

You make excellent use of the language.

Best, Ann in SC
allbookedup chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Well written...looking forward to more.
bookworm231 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
aww gota love bella! eww that sandwich part was disgusting yet hilarious at the same time haha absolutly love! but you know that already ;)
bookworm231 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
my smile cant possibly get bigger, nough said DDDDD
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »