Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
bookworm231 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
aww gota love bella! eww that sandwich part was disgusting yet hilarious at the same time haha absolutly love! but you know that already ;)
bookworm231 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
my smile cant possibly get bigger, nough said DDDDD
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i must say i burst out laughing reading the summary, aw hell hahaha love love love love! :D
VampireYouth chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
What a great mini-story. I've never been overly into the other twilight characters, perhaps because I cannot stand anything other than the E/B pairing. I found this story just draw me in.

I loved the way that you explained the emotions. You wrote them in a way that I could connect and almost feel them. Things like the 'Curl of Want' really resonated with me.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
blowbe chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
So much love for this.

I really shouldn't be suprised by Alice's love for role-play/dress-up, but what a fantastic idea :D.

I loved it.

Jasper's funny and evil and sarcastic and sexy and vulnerable and strong all at the same time. And you also made me fall even deeper in love with Alice.

Wonderful story.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I loved having an inside look at Jasper's mind. Your writing portrayed him in the perfect light. Thanks for sharing this story - I really enjoyed it!
lizf22 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Love me a good Jasper tale usually with Bella not Alice but this fresh look at Twilight had me smiling. Excellent job and the perspective was spot on. Thank you so much! xo
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Jasper's surprise at Edward's relaxing is lovely.
shinzonx chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
top lines of this chapter included:

"it was like the piñata of Edward's "happy" popped" - awww!

"When your lady gets the call of the wild, man, you don't hesitate—you hunt that trail down before she decides you're in the dog house again." - LOVE IT.

"Nah, too small. Like potato chips." - LOLOL

the moment at the sanitorium - sad moment turned beautiful.

once again, awwwwwesome. thanks for writing this!
manywords chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
I loved this story. The line “Then again, she murdered her ex-fiancée in a wedding dress—and she's spent the next twenty weddings with you trying to wash off the grime,” was absolutely perfect! It truly encapsulates both Rosalie and Jasper’s understanding of her.

The bit with Alice dealing with her past was so fantastic. It was moving and heart wrenching. I loved it so much, and Jasper’s reaction was amazing!

This was such a fascinating insight into Jasper’s character. The ending was quite charming. I very much enjoyed this story!
shinzonx chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
The jealousy between Rosalie and Alice - VERY interesting!

Alice finally having a close girlfriend - so sweet.

The story about the aurora borealis - beautiful.

Albertan conservatism - LOL

LOVE IT. You've filled so much plot!
shinzonx chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Perfect description of Bella, and exactly as you would have thought based on the books - not ugly, but nothing particularly striking.

CIRCUS. LOL.

B&E in Edward's bedroom, from Jasper's POV - awesome.

This is so great!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is absolutely fantastic! I especially love Jasper's different ways of describing emotions, the bet, and Edward's flirting.
michswan chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I *loved* how he made her a dress and "You can make anything out of your past." - that was golden! :D
michswan chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I just realized I never finished up this delightful tale. I wonder how Maria knew of Alice's powers?
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »