Reviews for Cowboys Have Fangs, Too
bibliophiliac chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I really enjoyed this story! A really imaginative retelling of canon, and it's Alice/Jasper, which I love, but for some reason a lot of people find it tough to write (or write well). The flashback structure really worked for this story, too. Thanks for writing!
Amy A chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
this fic is awesome and happy
JustAGirl77 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
What a GREAT story! I love Jasper. Really *lowers voice* he's always been my favorite. Shhhhh. I really liked the vignette approach to storytelling. Very interesting and different. The potato chip line cracked me up! Very well done.
littleevilmonster chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
your Jasper is such a bad-ass & insightful... and HOT
Christobel Cullen chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Delightful story! I love the insight of what Edward is like in love.
moonhoney2 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful story! LOL Loved how you kept in canon while adding your own little bits. Humor, drama, horror, laughter. Fantastic!
detroitangel chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
mopstyle and I tripped over this gem last night. I am in awe of how you were able to show such dimension to Jasper. The excitement, the tasking and torture of duty, the loss of control vs. the strength to control, the playfulness that Alice brings to him, the loyalty, the thirst, the heat of passion and anger and possession. You have lit him up and risen his rock into the stars.

'That night was the first night that Jasper realized that he was at war, but he didn't know his enemy' Perfectly put; him fighting himself and not knowing how far the battle would take him.

"You can make anything out of your past." This is the epitome of Jasper. I have never read a verse so small and yet so perfect for him. And I believe that he feels this with every fiber of his being. It's a plea to Alice to not give up and to himself as well.
perspicuous chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
You see straight into his head with an unbelieveable clarity. I love your juxtaposition of smut and heavier stuff too.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Fabulous idea. Jasper is the most edgy of the Cullens and his viewpoint of Edward's changes is fascinating.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I skim over all Alice and Jasper parts.

I can't wait to see Bella and Jasper interacting.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love Bella more than any of the Cullens.

Yet their anger and apprehension is justified.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Ha nurse Alice, what fun.
sora kinomoto chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Loved this story!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I really, really loved this. Great story, perfect caption of Jasper :)
b3j02 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This was very good. I enjoyed reading canon Jasper. I was always confused as to why he reacted so badly to a paper cut when she had bled all over the place in front of him before. I really liked his relationship with Alice and with his brothers. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »