Reviews for Last Whispers
originalworksof chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Man, every time you update, it's like a forgotten memory I need to reclaim.

It was good, like always.
originalworksof chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Morning!...Sorry let's try that again. Evenin'!

It was good, like always. You must have played Days while writing to get the lines correct, right?

Anyway, it's okay if you take so long with your work. It's not bad.
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Loved it!
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Good chapter!

Looking forward to the next chapter for this and RNIV!
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
When they first meet after Roxas wakes up is a nice memory to use. Also, the first time the three are on the tower together if you didn't use it yet. Maybe make some memories from one of her solo missions?
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Cool! Update soon.
AJ1ri chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Great chapter!

How about when was first developing a personality around the start (specifically the mission she first "takes off" her hood), that would be interesting, but it may be difficult since Xion and Roxas didn't think too much at the start (that may be rude but it's the truth).

Xion's talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, her visit to Castle Oblivion to find the truth, and her confrontation with Xigbar as Axel watches also sound interesting.
RequiemArc chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Hey, this story is really good. You could describe the environment in her memories a bit more (despite this being a fanfic and people already knowing what its supposed to look like.) I really like the premise you've got going, what happened after Xion faded. I've pondered about that myself. I'm also really happy that you've kept Xion, Roxas, and Axel in charcter, thats really hard to find on here. I hope you update again soon.
talkstoangels77 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I think it would probably be interesting to go through when Riku and Xion met and fought at Beast's castle...
AJ1ri chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Xion's perspective is proving very interesting as well, enough so that I tried seeing things from her perspective in my mind... I got nothing. Will be waiting for more!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
AWESOME!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOVED IT!
Riayna Darkheart chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
What a great way to start off. Not to much in the way of cliffhangers. It carries a subtile and sweet purpose bringing the reader into the story. I enjoyed every word of it and couldn't keep my eyes off for a second. Her remembering those things made me smile. You have a gift in writing I have also noticed in a few people bbefore. But not that many. Mostly only in FF and not real books. It's a gift where, if you otice this, the authors words are phrased or have so much feeling when being read, that the reader, me in this case, can acually sorta feel what the character does. When she was dieing I could imagine the pain and her willingness to push the words out even though it hurt. I didn't get the sensation of confusion when she was in the white of Sora. When she reflects on the memories of the times they had together I felt the happieness and joy and a small longing sensation. Then she moved into Sora's dream and saw as he did I imagined her feeling what Sora did in the dream, the same longing for their friends. Then that final memory of how they joked and laughed together after the vacation day really way incredible at how much that longing feeling felt. She really wanted those times to continue. And I do as well. I hope they do have another vacation day. I do have an idea that you can use in this or roxas's story. Of course this is your choice weather to use it or not but since you said this is only writen when bored or have writers block i thought I could help you un-block your mind. I won't say it in this message but please reply if you want to hear it. Being able to convey feeling is an amazing gift which I know many, including myself, do not have. It is a gift. Use it wisely and your stories will flower and bloom.

A very happy and impressed reader,

Riayna Darkheart
AJ1ri chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is a really nice chapter, I hope to see more in the future.