Reviews for Awkward Silence
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 27 . 8/9
Loved reading this:) I especially love that since Harry wasnt Draco's first boyfriend, Harry had Blaise before. When you said, 'string of lovers' did you mean Draco has had sex with a string of people, or dated? Just curious- wondering if the boys will be each other's first in that way.
Good luck with the story!
I am SO in love with this story! 3
Breanna3593 chapter 18 . 5/21
I really want Harry to have his "you don't own me!" moment! I thought it would happen when Draco pulled the ownership card, but I guess not.
hello chapter 12 . 5/21
do you mind not referring to blaise as "the black boy"? there are many other things you can use in its place, such as "the italian boy" or simply "the boy", and when you say it, as repeat it like that, it begins to sound derogatory. that's not to say that i dislike the story, because i truly so it like it, it's just that this repeated use of this has distracted me from all the other positive elements of the story.
lolalovespie chapter 27 . 5/18
I was going through my favorites list to decide what to delete and then I started rereading this and I remembered why it was on my favorites list. I hope one day that you decide to continue updating, it's a great story.
babyvfan chapter 27 . 5/12
Oh dear God. Dear facing God. YOU NEED TO UPDATE. Going into this story I didn't think that I would love it, but I do. It's too good. Too sweet. And you need to update. I wanna know what Lucius decides. If that means Draco will be forced to take that mark. What it means to Drarry. Please please please please update soon. I'm too in love with this
babyvfan chapter 25 . 5/12
Dear lord. Lucuius. I can't-I just-this is a boy he watched grow up and treated him like family. How could he do that to him?
babyvfan chapter 24 . 5/12
Three cheers for mama bear Narissa. Woo woo woo. I love that woman.
babyvfan chapter 23 . 5/12
Hallelujah. Glory hallelujah! Praise Jesus. It finally happened
babyvfan chapter 22 . 5/12
Oh shit, no. No to both Draco being an asshole and the tournament fiasco. I had completely forgotten about that. Hopefully Draco will put aside his pride to be there for a friend.

I'm glad Harry stood up for himself. Draco can't tell him he can't be with someone when he can snog and fuck whoever he desires
babyvfan chapter 21 . 5/12
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh SHIT SHIT SHIT! Let the jealously begin. I have to say I'm surprised. If anything, I thought it would be cho that gives Harry his first kiss
babyvfan chapter 20 . 5/12
Poor Harry is gettin his taste of the jealously bug. It's hard because he cares a great deal about Draco but it's necessary. Makes me wonder what Draco will be like when Harry starts showing an interest in Cho and Ginny :)
babyvfan chapter 19 . 5/12
Dear god. At least they made up, and I'm happy about that
babyvfan chapter 17 . 5/12
What the fuck? What the hell? Draco, what the hell is wrong with you? Just because Harry's your friend doesn't mean he has to be around 24/7.
babyvfan chapter 15 . 5/12 least their friends again