Reviews for Awkward Silence
floophoenixLing chapter 27 . 4/16
I didn't realize I finish reading this story... It was amazing how you portrayed the Malfoys and Harry's interaction with them.. I really love this story and hope you'll update soon...
floophoenixLing chapter 27 . 4/16
So, Lucius choose Harry! *Teary eye*
floophoenixLing chapter 24 . 4/16
Wow! *wide eyes look at Narcissa in awe* I didn't know she held that much power in the Malfoy household...
floophoenixLing chapter 23 . 4/16
Aww... that's sweet!
floophoenixLing chapter 21 . 4/16
Draco, you have no right to feel jealous when u yourself abandon Harry for other!
floophoenixLing chapter 16 . 4/16
I'm glad Harry speak up and shut Dumbles up.. otherwise I will blow up if he continue to let the headmaster dictate his life... I don't understand the last part though.. is Dumbledore has something to do with the Basilisk or I just misread the meaning?
floophoenixLing chapter 14 . 4/16
I thought he would be in Ravenclaw! Oh my... is this a start that will distance the two boys?
floophoenixLing chapter 12 . 4/16
Okay... I hate your Dumbledore here... and Harry! He's good with words for heaven's sake... why on earth he keep quiet and just use ASL with Draco... and he's going to live with Weasley... I hope some of them are good to him...
floophoenixLing chapter 6 . 4/15
This was fun.. I did not expect Narcissa will play with the boys.. so cute! XD
LAITOFORLIFE chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
I'm so sorry but every time they talk about riding a broom stick I always have dirty thoughts
yuutakeiamz chapter 27 . 10/12/2016
update please
JimXian chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
I really loved your plot and was wondering if you planned on continuing it. Even if you don't, thank you for sharing with us your hard work. Your plot is really touching and the way it developed a new character for Harry, It was delightfull.
AriCMpie chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
Excellent story, I only wished you continuedI hope one day you will
AriCMpie chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
See I understand what your muse was telling you (nice more amount of drama between Draco and harry) , but it just seems wrong to do to me. The only reason he wasn't placed into Slytherin in the real story is because he asked the sorting hat not to, in this AU it would make sense that he without a doubt would be placed in the dark house. It just doesn't seem probable, but I still am loving this story none the less. Thank you for the good read!
Kiochii chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
Sad that this story hasn't been updated in so long. I quite enjoy the poetry as well as the story and the building of the relationship between Harry and the Malfoy family.
I hope to one day see this story resurrected like Faux and life breathed into it once more. May the inspiration forever burn in your soul.