Reviews for Awkward Silence
jade silverose chapter 27 . 4/23
I absolutely love this story. I am in love with the concept of harry growing up with the Malfoy's. I would really appreciate it if you would continue this story and update soon. I have not been able to find very many stories as great as this. If you have any recommendations they would be greatly appreciated. As I said before, well done and I look forward to hopefully a speedy update.
Lilianna Ownes chapter 27 . 4/12
This is an amazing story and I know you haven't written on it in a long time but please please please don't give up on it! I've never read anything like this and I absolutely love it.
readingaccount chapter 27 . 2/24
Your writing is so beautiful! This is an amazing story and I can't wait to read more of your work. Haven't enjoyed reading anything this much in a really long time.
evenstarlily chapter 11 . 1/20
fantastic chapter, i loved reading the intellectual conversation and the poem.. :)
fangirl4eva chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
This is utterly amazing! Its just perfect and I am in love love love with it! Please update as soon as you're able to because I can't wait for more! x
TLJ110166 chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Why did you do that? Harry is right. He should have been in Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
I love this story! I think the only issue I ever had was you putting him in gryffindor when he was clearly meant for ravenclaw with the way you set up this story. I think putting his in gryffindor was clearly a mistake. However aside from that everything is amazing and awesome and I love it! Besides, this is your story, I just thought I'd add my opinion in this review. Please keep writing:)
btkdgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Great story! I love the sexual orientation of most of the guys! Makes the story way more interesting and unpredictable,couldn't stop reading! Its definitely a completely original approach compared to most people who just develope Harry as a bad character, loved it!
Alianna15 chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
great AU! :)
hotflower901 chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Harry is tricks
Dao chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
awesome Story :)
I Hope You Update soon!
Plain-Jane001 chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Loyal Harry. This is a great AU to the books, and I love how you connected it to actual events from the books. I'm proud (or should I be ashamed..?) to say that I've binge-read this story and am eager for the next update.
bmhallows chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
i was so happy to see this story updated and you did not disappoint!
jduke chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
This was a cute chapter!
AliceCullen3 chapter 27 . 10/28/2014