Reviews for Awkward Silence
AriCMpie chapter 27 . 8/19
Excellent story, I only wished you continuedI hope one day you will
AriCMpie chapter 14 . 8/17
See I understand what your muse was telling you (nice more amount of drama between Draco and harry) , but it just seems wrong to do to me. The only reason he wasn't placed into Slytherin in the real story is because he asked the sorting hat not to, in this AU it would make sense that he without a doubt would be placed in the dark house. It just doesn't seem probable, but I still am loving this story none the less. Thank you for the good read!
Kiochii chapter 27 . 8/15
Sad that this story hasn't been updated in so long. I quite enjoy the poetry as well as the story and the building of the relationship between Harry and the Malfoy family.
I hope to one day see this story resurrected like Faux and life breathed into it once more. May the inspiration forever burn in your soul.
Where like the same person on opinions. I hate the last to Weasleys but i love the older ones. i seriously dislike the mom though.
i never met someone who hated Dumbledore as much as I do.
1414artemis14 chapter 16 . 7/11
This fanfic is not helping me like Dumbledore
The Corrupted Nerd chapter 27 . 6/30
This story is really great and I can tell it is only going to get better from here. I appreciate the fact that it is obvious you put a lot of effort into it. I do have one question though? Earlier it was mentioned that Draco had convinced Lucius to get Harry a snake and that he might even have already gotten it since Harry was supposed to wait until the next time thwy saw each other in person to receive this gift. But then you never did anything with it... I guess I just wanted to know what happened? Thanks and keep up the great work!
Femalefan chapter 15 . 4/14
I like the story except when you had him in Gryffindor. He should have been a Slytherin or Ravenclaw with the setup of the story. I also think that the Malfoys should have adopted Harry before he was taken to the Weasleys.
Tenebris Domina chapter 27 . 2/11
Oh Gosh! Please tell me that it is going to be continued at some point? Be it next week or ten years from now :) Love it :D

Take care
Tenebris Domina chapter 14 . 2/11
I really like your story, but I must say "your" the hat's reasoning for choosing Gryffindor is bad. I mean The hat is meant to choose from the the stongest quality in you... I Really don't like That part of your story... Sorry to say it, I mean as I said Great story, but That Sucks! Otherwise it really is a awesome idea and well written.

Take care
mabfangirl300 chapter 27 . 1/5
I really love this story and I enjoy how you've developed the relationship between the characters . I really hope you continue with this wonderful peice. Hopefully the new year gives you some inspiration to keep writing. Thank you
Pypersong chapter 27 . 1/5
Oh, please, oh, please, do not leave your story thus!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
AWESOME
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
POOR HARRY
4everAFan chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Oh my, this is so good. I need more. Please come back. Please please please please!