Reviews for Incontinence
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 10/24
I really, really, REALLY tried to continue reading past the 10th chapter, but this shit is too weird for me. Sorry. The story is good without this ω
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
No no no! I know you warned us but this is just twilight zone wrong! Where the freak is Shiro! After chapter 14 I just cannot continue. Why is Ichi getting railroaded here! One I have no clue why Ishida doesn't have a steak knife inserted in his cold heart, he sat there for a lesson?! Isshin is a total arse and I can't stomach the whole I am getting married but hey kiddo here's a passy, and I am not feeling the whole bottom to Renji thing. I wish Karen would kick Ichi's so called best friend. Oh and the whole Hime thing was weird. I feel sorry for Ichi, I just don't get how he hasn't snapped by now. And why all the insulting and degrading talk. I rarely read IchiXIshi because there is normally a seme Ichi, I prefer uke Ichi. Either way, his character is way too strong to be bashed like a child.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I just hate the fact that you picked ichigo and Ishida :/ also that Ichigo and Orihime...Anyway though it was ok
Eh chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
its good but the Ichigo and Ishida parts kinda got old :3
Suprised chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
I've never read such a good fanfic
Caitriona695 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
At this point in the story, I would really like to stab Isshin in the eye with a shard of glass. It's ok for him to be in a homosexual relationship, but he's so against his son being in the same kind of relationship that he's mentally fucked up the poor boy. That is so not right.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
First if all great story but he would not take him back after he watched him being raped he would make him earn it and the who him going all kinky on him in all for kinky but no all that do this now after he let him be gang banged hell to the motha fucking no he would not do that he would make him earn it and be mad for months and stuff not just he would make him EARN it back to be with him it's good except those parts to freaky kinky like not hot kinky like ewwww what is wrong with u no just no
3 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
can you make a whole story like this chapter? where ichigo is being basicaly being forced into being in baby mode by one of his friends. there needs to be more abdl ichigo stories. id also like to see one of thse with matt/tai if its not too much trouble. as far as i can tell only one of those exists.
miszxbrii chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter. I'm really glad that Ishida and Ichigo got back together. I mean I know I was totally adamant about it before because of how Ishida was acting, but in the end Ichigo is genuinely happy and his problems seem like they will eventually get better.

As for Ichigo's dad, he's just still a big bowl of hypocrisy and I really hope he apologizes to Ichigo or at least has some kind words to say to him in the end.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
jaguar003 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
'Ishida's appetite up and walked away.'

OMFG, I fucking loved that line. It was such an obvious hint as to what I think is going to happen next.

I like how this is a diaper story that doesn't get too immature. Sometimes I see diaper stories that make me just want to cringe and kill the author. And the hot Renji/Isshin smut was a pretty enjoyed bonus :)

I'm looking forward to more - if there's more, that is.
Mayuzu chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Ishida is such a prick here. How come after dumping Ichi out of the blue, leaving him in utter shock, he then blame Ichi for venting out to Inoue. Such a selfish bastard. And he even let Ichigo being raped. Jerk!
Isaku chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
i actually read the whole story, you could've left out the branding part and that would've made the story alot better, also i couldn't bear seeing Ichigo hurt like he was during the rape scene, i actually cried. but still good fic over all. and a good read.
Zookeeper chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
I came across this story and at first I was like 'Hmmm' then I was like 'Whoaaa' and when I read all the way up to Chapter 14 I said 'Hm, Whoa, I think I like it!' Except the brutual raping/beatment.. that was harsh , and the branding also. *Shudder* But overall, I really like it...No, LOVE it! Plzzzzzzz , update soon!

Sincerely , Zookeeper:)
kimhartfan chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
I love this story so far. please continue it
PerfectMisfit chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
I have to say, this story is beyond awful. It started out alright, but there are so many things wrong with it-OOC, improper character development BRANDING ICHIGO! Come on, I do agree that Ishida can a be a sadist at time, but watching Ichigo getting beaten and raped trying to help him and then branding him like he's an animal is a little overboard even for Ishida.

And you really didn't make full use of Ichigo having a bladder infection; a lot of possibilities can come from that. This is not awesome, in fact its far from it, it's so, so far from it.

To make this better, I'd just say try keeping the characters in character, that might help a bit. I think that is the main problem with this...:/

That's all I have to say.