Reviews for Jazz's Boys
angellanger1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
You can not REPEAT CAN NOT end it there! This story is too awesome to end there!
angellanger1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This story is awesome. I love it!
Zea T chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Hello there. I just read this story through as far as it goes, and I wanted to let you know that I was enjoying it a lot. You've painted an interesting set of characters and got them into an unenviable position. I realise that it's been a while since you've added to it, but just in case the plot bunny is still nibbling at your toes, or can be enticed back, I thought I'd mention how much I'd like to see this story finished.

I'd like to know Pyro's ultimate fate and whether he can get back to his body and twin. I'd like to know what happens to Stryker, whether he returns to the Autobots and even how Soundwave copes. And I'd like to know if it's guilt keeping Jazz away from the medbay, whether he's busy planning Stryker's rescue, or whether there's something else going on there. Prowl and Prime's reaction to the secret Jazz has been keeping would be interesting as well. I can't see Prime being happy that Jazz put mechs that young alone in the field - his first encounter with Ice Blink might be revealing.

You left a lot of open questions, and it says something for your writing that I really would like to see them answered rather than just left hanging.
Diamond Fox chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I love your story but please one request...Update!Update!Update!
Kiren chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Wow, that was intense. I would love to read more of story ;)
Maverick1997 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! Keep them coming!
CNightJoy chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Well I think it's gonna be hard for Jazz to get Stryker out now. I can't wait to see where you take us readers next.
9aza chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
This was so not boring! I love seeing Soundwave's thoughts and stuggle to deny he has any feelings for Stryker.

I loved the ending of the chapter too. Made me smile.

Please update this soon.
DEVINE.L chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I llllllooooooovvvvveeeeee it! More more more!
Sony Boy chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Stryker's gona be a Decepticon! (I don't know if I'm cheering or wailing that out loud... ;_;)

I want Stryker and Soundwave together but realisticly the only way that's gona happen is either Stryker goes Decepticon or they both Dissapear into the nether space and hide out from both sides forever.

With the Mini-twins too. Pyro and Ice are going to be with Stryker and eachother. Even if that means Soundwave. And Decepticons.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Actually, it's not too boring, jumpy, or anything between... Actually, it's touching and sweet and a nice look at one of my favourite Decepticons.

Have to say though... Did you know that Stryker is a character that already exists... From the Marvel universe... And, of course, if you look close you can perfectly see that you've stolen all the best ideas from him, further-

LOL- Kidding. Okay, sorry- I REALLY need to stop bugging you with that. (but it's so FUN)... Besides, anyone who tries to give you any line like that needs to get there head out of there arse... There is NO SUCH THING as an original name- so everyone just needs to stop trying to find simularities and enjoy your wonderful piece of fan fiction.

(Okay- rant over- you can all come out from were your hiding)
Kiren chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Great story you got there ;)

Can't wait for more, really XD
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
"some of their greatest heroes were not actually a legion of highly trained super-spies, but a trio of absolute idiots...they got the job done and they did it right."

Smutthering my attempts at laughing because I'm in a cafee. Failing.

I don't really like most OC even in Transformers fandom but damn, I like your guys.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I always thought if there was an Autobot version of Charlie's Angels, that Jazz would be Charlie. Can't wait to see the rest.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Hey- do you realize that Pyro is already a character in the TF comic world?...

Sorry, sorry- read your comments above to Bob, and couldn't help but have some fun ;)

Anyway, I like YOUR Pyro way better (cannon Pyro makes me want to hurt people) and I'm enjoying your story.

An interesting take on Special Ops. characters- and a really unique look at Soundwave (one of my favourite characters)

Can't wait for next chapter. Cheers.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »