Reviews for Pokemon Fusion: Master League
Starstudent101 chapter 9 . 1/4
THIS IS AMAZING! When will the nex chapter be coming out? Oh..and the attack on Ash...The vicous attack on Ash) was awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
This series of pokemon is just... amazing. I have always waited for something that would bring back all of the characters and i finally found it... but then it somehow stops. It says that this was made a few years ago and edited not too long ago but i am not sure. Please post this more often if possible, and if you are and i have been mistaken please let me know. I will keep checking this story for the reviews if you comment too. If you dont then i will assume you are not going to continue this anymore. This is one of the most amazing things i have ever read since i am a huge pokemon fan, and i really look forward for more. Your are a great writer with an AMAZING amount of imagination to create something like this.
Diamond Man chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Just finished reading this story and it already has me hooked on to it. I look forward to more chapters.

Diamond Man
Amo4 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I just happened to stumble upon this while browsing , (I'm TheFangirl120) and it is absolutly A-MA-ZING. You captured all the characters perfectly, epecially Harley. Keep up the legit work, and post soon! ;)
ernestgoestocamp chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Hello. I've stumbled upon your story, through deviant art, and I've got to say: it's good. Despite me hating fanfictions in script format, you seem to pull it off flawlessly and it's because of the story. I think it's great that you have extremely long chapters, but I also think that it's unnecessary. If you had about 5000 words minimum for each chapter, you would probably get ALOT more reviews, but then again that's just me.

There are some spelling and grammar errors, but that's nothing to worry about. Everybody tends to make mistakes. After all, this is fanfiction and is by no means meant to be professional.

One more bit of advise: fix your summary because it's the most important part of your story. It may seem like an intro, but it's what gets readers interested to read your fanfiction. As of now, not a lot of people would know what to expect in the story. If you gave a sentence explaining what your story is about then you'll get a lot more views and hopefully more reviews.

I'll keep in touch. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
poop chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i eat bugs
Plugnuts chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Cool chapter they're finally together keep it up :3
Ironmaidenaddict chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
When is the next chapter cause the whole story has been brilliant so far :D its been a breathtaking cant wait for more
Casey chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
please make up another chapter.
Stargategod chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This is very good so far cant wait to finish reading it, the interactions between ash and misty are very nice
RK9Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i was right, i do love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
This is a really good story so far! I am enjoying it. Please continue to update more frequently :)
Rawr chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Oh my goodness! This is a really really good story i have read so far! Please please please continue to update! And more frequently maybe? :) :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
great story wish you would continue writing more chapters.