Reviews for That Boy Is Trouble
oh brilliant :)) goyle n vince the idiot savants
KinkyJAC chapter 11 . 10/2
What happened to the cop?
The Lady Rogue chapter 9 . 8/16
Ha! Your Crabbe and Gotle get me every time. I once swore I would never read Harry x Harem fics but I adore this.
PGHammer chapter 6 . 8/10
In other words, Harry's response was justified in the takedown of said Dementors - albeit overkill in the extreme. In fact, it had never been done to Dementors by any wizard, witch, or other magical phenomonon (according to the Department of Mysteries). Said Department wishes to interview subject Potter to find out exactly how he did it - and especially to see if the magic in question is repeatable and/or teachable. Lastly, dementors are considered class SSSS dangerous beings (alongside Hungarian Horntail dragons - see Tri-wizard Tournament record of the year previous - and basilisks - see DOM file "Chamber of Secrets" dated 1 March 1993 - also involving subject Potter); therefore, under both Ministry Law and pre-standing tradition, subject Potter is entitled to do with the remains as he sees fit. He has chosen to surrender all except one skull (currently used as a paperweight) to the Department of Mysteries for further research and analysis. So NAFF OFF.
storybook thumb chapter 11 . 8/7
I liked it good on you
torlan2003 chapter 11 . 8/3
Great start, very funny I think Snape should have been hit with a bat one more time. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 8/3
Alright that is how it should have happened! I am also enjoying your dealings with Snape. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Thank you for writing.
Heksy chapter 11 . 7/31
*totally confused* ...
ItsJustMe244 chapter 11 . 7/16
well then. like a review the preceeds this one: this story really got off the rails. almost literally. however, the crash like seemed a controlled one and the story itself is quite good. applause to you and thank you for the humourous journey i have taken.
Fun story, but by God it off the rails :D
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 11 . 6/27
I don't even know what to say about this story... just wow. Well done. This gave me lots of good laughs.
Hey someone posted a version of your fic on Archive of Our Own and alter the shit out of it. It's still your story but they added some really graphic sex scenes. Is it you or someone stole it? It's called That Boy is Trouble - Extended - FictionHunt
zeek17 chapter 10 . 4/26
... what exactly "marble bee hive" means?
Knives are too slow; as your fic preaches, poison is easier to get away with.
Mysts of Time chapter 11 . 4/2