Reviews for That Boy Is Trouble
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 11/24
Good chapter and story so far.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 11/24
Good start.

Bronze chapter 11 . 11/3
You di leave me with one question in ending tis here. Did Harry's school work improve or not? AND JUST WHO IS SUPPLYING ALL THOSE LUST AND STAMINA POTIONS? THEY MUST BE RAKING IN THE GOLD AT THE RATE EVERYBODY'S HAS TO BE USING THEM IN THIS! But OH GOD was this funny! It was absolutely nothing like what I was expecting when I followed a recommendation to read it! And I do not regret it in this least!
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/2
OOOOOPPPPPIE! I think Umbitch is in hot water so deep that there has never been nor ever will be a bottom!
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/2
As to the Omake. Just how much Pinky and the Brain have you watched? Oh yes, I recognize that line.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 10/27
Wow. So THAT'S what those Blood Wards will do? No wonder they're illegal! At least, they are in other stories I've read.
Thechosenbiblio chapter 11 . 10/2
That was bloody fantastic honestly! I was up at 1am with a cough laughing over this masterpiece. I loved Dumbledores naivety and adored how they all made up excuses and ways to fool him. Sirius too was written fantastically but I feel Harry Sirius and Remus should've had a moment to laugh over the situation. All the characters were brilliant!
Well done xx
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 9/19
Okay, I gotta ask. Was this a CrackFic? Because it sure as hell seemed like one!
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 9/16
I liked it, I read there was an extended version, is there a place I can read that?
belamy1705 chapter 3 . 9/12
wow. good move vernon
lostbutnotforgoten chapter 1 . 9/8
I love this story,i read it on hparchive and there was more to it can email me three extended one or a link to where its posted, it was taken down on the other site
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 9/3
Would you be willing to send me The Extended version of this story? I read the first chapter over at HP fan fic archive. But it has now been taken down. Katie at Katie Tomblin dot com
Zekrob chapter 11 . 8/20
I laughed my ass off 629 ways to christmas on this one
Temporal Knight chapter 3 . 8/6
Oh. My. God. I am honestly not sure whether I have read a single other more entertainingly hilarious Harry Potter story. I mean seriously I can't stop freaking laughing. This is a gold mine! I am so looking forward to the Tonks/Fleur/Hermione foursome because I can't imagine a funnier reaction than Sirius to knowledge of that little event! Hell even Kingsley and Moody?! Damn. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite humor fics ever.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 5 . 8/4
Idk what possessed you to write this, but can you please summon whatever it is so I can thank it profusely? Cuz this is really quite hilarious and lifted my spirits on a bad day. Seriously, than you.
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »