Reviews for That Boy Is Trouble
Brilliantly hilarious
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 11 . 5/27
see
Binka chapter 4 . 5/22
You know, I've read this before, before, before and yet it never fails to have me laughing out loud. I absolutely love this story, but I think my favourite chapter has to be this one. I think yours is one of my favourite portrayals of Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey ever! Who knows, it may well be canon, we don't se as much ofthem in the books as I'd like due to all of Harry's adventures.
wwf chapter 1 . 3/30
will there be a sequel to this story?
dasgf chapter 1 . 2/16
/works/6028290/chapters/13825896 someone plagiarized your fic
vickety chapter 11 . 2/10
Hilarious!
Hell yes
wolfgang108 chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Nice build up, but you seemed to get bored with the story line and just finished with a quick epilog. Wish it had gone on a little longer, but your end note did give others leave to redo / continue it so we'll just have to hope. The story was entertaining untill the end and I thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
fireball900 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Hehe. Love it when a Slytherin plan comes together. Nice one Cissa.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Go Poppy and Minnie!
Writers so often forget that it was McGonagall who gave Peeves tips during 5th year.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
The order the meeting was the highlight, with Sirius reactions being especially... impressive. I could clearly picture him almost dancing in his seat with repressed 'manly pride' in his godson.
Pock chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
this story is ducking amazing
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Good chapter and story so far.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Good start.

gunny
Bronze chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
You di leave me with one question in ending tis here. Did Harry's school work improve or not? AND JUST WHO IS SUPPLYING ALL THOSE LUST AND STAMINA POTIONS? THEY MUST BE RAKING IN THE GOLD AT THE RATE EVERYBODY'S HAS TO BE USING THEM IN THIS! But OH GOD was this funny! It was absolutely nothing like what I was expecting when I followed a recommendation to read it! And I do not regret it in this least!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »