Reviews for That Boy Is Trouble
Hell yes
wolfgang108 chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Nice build up, but you seemed to get bored with the story line and just finished with a quick epilog. Wish it had gone on a little longer, but your end note did give others leave to redo / continue it so we'll just have to hope. The story was entertaining untill the end and I thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
fireball900 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Hehe. Love it when a Slytherin plan comes together. Nice one Cissa.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Go Poppy and Minnie!
Writers so often forget that it was McGonagall who gave Peeves tips during 5th year.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
The order the meeting was the highlight, with Sirius reactions being especially... impressive. I could clearly picture him almost dancing in his seat with repressed 'manly pride' in his godson.
Pock chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
this story is ducking amazing
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Good chapter and story so far.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Good start.

gunny
Bronze chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
You di leave me with one question in ending tis here. Did Harry's school work improve or not? AND JUST WHO IS SUPPLYING ALL THOSE LUST AND STAMINA POTIONS? THEY MUST BE RAKING IN THE GOLD AT THE RATE EVERYBODY'S HAS TO BE USING THEM IN THIS! But OH GOD was this funny! It was absolutely nothing like what I was expecting when I followed a recommendation to read it! And I do not regret it in this least!
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
OOOOOPPPPPIE! I think Umbitch is in hot water so deep that there has never been nor ever will be a bottom!
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
As to the Omake. Just how much Pinky and the Brain have you watched? Oh yes, I recognize that line.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Wow. So THAT'S what those Blood Wards will do? No wonder they're illegal! At least, they are in other stories I've read.
Thechosenbiblio chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?
That was bloody fantastic honestly! I was up at 1am with a cough laughing over this masterpiece. I loved Dumbledores naivety and adored how they all made up excuses and ways to fool him. Sirius too was written fantastically but I feel Harry Sirius and Remus should've had a moment to laugh over the situation. All the characters were brilliant!
Well done xx
Thechosenbibliophile
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Okay, I gotta ask. Was this a CrackFic? Because it sure as hell seemed like one!
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I liked it, I read there was an extended version, is there a place I can read that?
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »