Reviews for The Curl
Yuuka -japanese chapter 1 . 3/25
This story is fun. (**) Romano is so cute( 〃〃)
I hope that Romano's curl is an erogenous zone .haha
You're Awesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I wish I could read the manga and see when Germany pulls Italy's hair but I don't have the manga and I like the real book better than the Internet. Awesome
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
LOL Spain, stop torturing Romano!
Sleepery chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I WANT A CONTINUATON OF THIS STORY OMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww dat was cuuute :)
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
But the curl can be dangerous too! Like, for example, in the brothers' cases here, if someone was to pluck the hair out - since it is located on a very sensitive nerve on their heads, where their brain is, it would cause so much pain and damage their brains to the point of death!
To people who actually do have things like this, if someone attempts to pluck it out, you can defend yourselves because it is a threat to their life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
n.n
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*Laughs*
NotSigningInXP chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Teehee, I love stories like this...unfortunately, most of them a rated M and I don't read those. Me no rikey sex scenes. "
Scaleon1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahaha, I found it! This was the first story on this website that I read when I was first getting into Hetalia! Memories x3
Suta-tan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Haha, that was awesome! I love those curls, but I always wondered, what happens to the other characters, like America, Canada, Greece, etc? Oh well, AWESOME JOB! Continue writing! Bai!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
was so special. it was awsome. my friends said this was super inapropriate
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww that was so cool! I wish i had a curl like that it would be so awesome! Great story
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
AuthorsNote It probably did happen XD

Jade
a horse chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ahaha cute- nice fic, thanks for writing! D