Reviews for The Curl
Sleepery chapter 1 . 2/5
I WANT A CONTINUATON OF THIS STORY OMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww dat was cuuute :)
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
But the curl can be dangerous too! Like, for example, in the brothers' cases here, if someone was to pluck the hair out - since it is located on a very sensitive nerve on their heads, where their brain is, it would cause so much pain and damage their brains to the point of death!
To people who actually do have things like this, if someone attempts to pluck it out, you can defend yourselves because it is a threat to their life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
n.n
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*Laughs*
NotSigningInXP chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Teehee, I love stories like this...unfortunately, most of them a rated M and I don't read those. Me no rikey sex scenes. "
Scaleon1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahaha, I found it! This was the first story on this website that I read when I was first getting into Hetalia! Memories x3
Suta-tan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Haha, that was awesome! I love those curls, but I always wondered, what happens to the other characters, like America, Canada, Greece, etc? Oh well, AWESOME JOB! Continue writing! Bai!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
was so special. it was awsome. my friends said this was super inapropriate
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww that was so cool! I wish i had a curl like that it would be so awesome! Great story
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
AuthorsNote It probably did happen XD

Jade
aRandomLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ahaha cute- nice fic, thanks for writing! D
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So... Spain sorta Hair-Raped Romono didn't he? Without knowing. And then found out that it was hair-raping... So decided to continue... Okay... Creepy... Romono, go to the police, kay?

This is so cute! I love it! But I'm ashamed that this story kinda sorta turned me on a little... *buries face in pillow with shame*
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 6/11/2012

MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh Spain. You were a pervert and you didn't even know it. And then you did know it and we're still a pervert. ;P

-Ash