Reviews for The Name of the Game
CherriDeulle chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Out of the exoticshippings I've found so far, this was probably the most detailed in length and plot. Seriously, don't give this up! ;_; There were some confusing things though-like how Bakura came back from being banished to the Shadow realm after Zorc said he was useless..? Maybe I'm stupid and should reread it again _
Glitter and Kisses chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Randomly found this. Loved it. Fantastic, I love this pairing!
iPanda16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
admit it bakura. you wanted her after 5000 years and just used Ryou's body to do it. well played }
Cedareye chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awww, what a wonderful tribute to such a rare couple. X3 Good job, I love this couple now thanks to you!
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This has to be the best oneshot I've ever read! It was amazing! I love how you mixed in canon events with your own. It really made the story believable. And you get extra points for adding in graceshipping and exoticshipping at the end!

Please write more floatshipping!
nyeh chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
just... epic.

like, wow. WOW. this deserves a lot more reviews than it's getting. Best story I've read in a while :) xox
LucyLucyLouLou chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really liked it. One of the best fics I've read in a while. I don't know if it was intended to be sappy or not, but I just can't help be feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside at the end.

How you presented the deal between Zorc and Bakura was interesting. It was a little weird for me when Bakura/Isis where in the time stopping room, but it wasn't that bad.

My favourite part would have to be when Bakura meets Isis after he entered the King's court and threatened the Pharaoh. Their whole interaction was cute.

*sigh* To be honest. I didn't like it. I freakin' LOVED it.