Reviews for All The Flowers Are Dead
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wonderful. So painful.
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked it!

The overall atmosphere seems dreary and desperate and the character is well portrayed, I think.

Unfortunately I don't know the song, but the lyrics you wrote seem to fit very good. )

Keep up the good work!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
WOAH! That left me with a chill... This was beautiful and oh so emotional. I could just see the scene. It was like reading a movie scene... brilliant.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Poor Severus. I really liked this.
sidex chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
:'( Wow, you do an awesome Severus. :O It's amazing. The imagery is amazing.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So, so sad 0( Poor Snape. But I loved the part about the flowers and Lily's hair 03 Awesome job.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lovely angst. I like how Snape, ah, tries to hate Lily when instead he hates himself for what's happened. Poor man.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like it very much. It shows the depth of Snape pain and grief and how he tries so hard to hide that side of him from the world. Great Job! Love it!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Great job, you really painted ap icture with this piece. I love the imagery and the words you chose. I felt bad for and hate Snape all at the same time.
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/29/2010

This is so sad but very well done. You described Snape's emotions in a very realistic way. This is a great read!

My favorite line has to be:

' "I hate you," he said, never before having uttered anything so untrue.'

There is so much feeling in that one line and I think it is great.

-Morghen
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was very beautiful and heartbreakingly sad. You captured Severus Snape to the letter, making him a perfectly believable prequal to the Snape we meet in the books. Great job!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You captured Snape's relationship with Lily really well. I liked it, good job (:
abby245 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is a really beautiful story and it made me feel so bad for Snape. Thanks so much for writing this, I loved it! -Abby
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I actually kind of like this. I normally don't read Snape. :)
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was kind of...hauntingly beautiful. I can't think of any other way to describe it :) Really believeable as well - I could definitely see this happenening. Lovely fic.