Reviews for Shattered Fates
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 7/12
Okay, I want to see chapter 3. You gotten my interest. Good start and a nice different spin to what I had seen.
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/13
im loving ur story atm I hope u update it soon
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/13
interesting concept and personally I like ichihime
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Story End: Ichigo evolves Beyond a Vasto Lordes, then rips off his Mask to become an Arrancar, 10 to 100 times more powerful then any other, later Ichigo Kills Aizen, Marries Orihime, becomes God of All Hollows, and Orders Yamamoto and the S.S. to leave his people the H3LL alone.
- -
Ichigo x Orihime.

I always saw Rukia more as a little Sister then a Lover, also if you take into account that She Hates All Hollows, as Ichigo is now the Thing she Hates, Rukia would just kill him outright while saying he's already lost and thus needs to be Purified.

Orihime on the other hand is already in love with Ichigo, she also said that "No matter what, if she could live 5 different lives, with 5 different jobs, she would still fall in love with Ichigo, no matter what". With Ichigo now a Hollow, living his '2nd' life, we can see just how true that statement truly is.
smith.andrew195 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
pincushin chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
MORE WE DEMAND IT! its great keep it up.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Nice story so far can't wait to see the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Azrael-2905 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Are you gonna carry on with this story? Cause I'm really enjoying it so far and think it could go far
Jozern chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I thin kit is great. Hopefully you'll pick it up sometime in the future. Definetly hooked me. Damn, now I must go look for "Ichigo turns into hollow" stories and I have about two dozen stories I need to read saved up allready...I hate you in a very positive and good way. If you take opinnions about possible pairing (if it happens) hollowfication process opens up quite a many girls so...harem? /drool at the possibilities/ Tier Harribel/Halibel and Nelliel ofc in the hot adult body could be the first ones in there and then more whom you want? Hollow Rukia and Orihime? Hmmmmm
HTM chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Your tenses are off. You use present tense when you really should be using past tense. The paragraph explaining Ichigo's Adjuchas form was in present tense, for example. You also use 'your' and 'you're' wrongly.

Don't worry about it, though. Neither detract much from anything. So you just continue writing, and everyone's happy! ;)
PaperNPencil chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Please update soon! It's a very good story! :D
karthik9 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
it is excellent story i look forward to future updates
jaredhimself31 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Very well written so far, I like that you crossed 3rd Phantom with the main storyline, Arturo is actually pretty cool, its interesting that you made the most recent of Ichigo's hollowfied forms, his Adjuchas form, most make his form from the Vizard training arc, his Adjuchas form.I look forward to the next update, whenever you get too it. His Vasto Lorde form ought to be epic, if you choose to make him one.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Oh, wow! When i read the summary i didnt think this story would be any good! But now i cant wait to read the next chapter! What an incredible plot!
TsukiUchiha13 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
good good I like,, I love when Ichi Becomes a hollow, Keep it up!