Reviews for The Mockingjay
love all the chapters
Daniel chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
This is super laggy
Anna chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
This is a fantastic book; I read it in one go! You should definitely write about the children I'd read it. I think your version of Mockingjay is just as good as Suzanne Collins', if not better! Thank you for writing it!
James chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
All i can say is that this is the place to read Mocking-jay and thanks for putting this up. :)
frostonthewindow chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I thought that in the book it said that the Avox's name was Lavina...
Katniss Everdeen chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Loved it now put in a twist like one of them dies or Snow was married and had a kid with someone else and now that kid is like his dad and is programmed to kill Katniss because she killed his father
Kayley Jordan chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Kayley Jordan chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I love it!
smudge704 chapter 29 . 2/19/2014
This was so much better than the actual book, i can't believe i haven't stumbled upon it before... I'm really sad that i've finished it and might just had to read it again! Would you consider writing a swqual about Katniss and Peeta?
There is one thing i noticed though that you might want to check out... when Katniss first gets injured at the cornucopia i remember reading that sphinx stabbed her in the stomach and then in the next chapter it changed to her leg? I might be wrong but i thought i would bring it to your attention just in case!
Gracie chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Wow these chapters are awesome!
I love them all as far as I have read.
Great stuff!
Cristal chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is bullsh*t. This is not the real book, and it doesn't even sound like Katniss. I don't know where you got your information from, but this is clearly made up from your own mind. The book is SO much better.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
I'm a little late to the Hunger Games world, but I have to say that I really enjoyed this version. I'm a big Gale fan and I feel he got a much better deal in this story than the actual one. Now I can rest easier at night ;) Thanks for posting!
Aubrey chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Me again! I think you did a great job telling the story from Peeta's point of view! I think he would do just that if she died. Thanks for writing about the others... I was hoping you would in the inside! So funny be sorry you wrote from Peeta's point of view! If people are like me, they like a change of things every once in a while! I've again, thanks for putting your time into this book!
Aubrey chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
This book is amazingly realistic! Everything that happens I can just imagine the characters doing whatever they're doing! I really can't think of anything that I don't like... well except for the deaths, but it's gonna happen anyway... I mean who likes good people dying in books !? You are an amazing writer and I hope that you will write more books just as awesome as this one! Thanks for putting your time into this!