Reviews for The Mockingjay
James chapter 8 . 4/18
All i can say is that this is the place to read Mocking-jay and thanks for putting this up. :)
CaskettEverlark chapter 10 . 3/24
I thought that in the book it said that the Avox's name was Lavina...
Katniss Everdeen chapter 29 . 3/17
Loved it now put in a twist like one of them dies or Snow was married and had a kid with someone else and now that kid is like his dad and is programmed to kill Katniss because she killed his father
Kayley Jordan chapter 12 . 3/11
OMG!
Kayley Jordan chapter 11 . 3/11
I love it!
smudge704 chapter 29 . 2/19
This was so much better than the actual book, i can't believe i haven't stumbled upon it before... I'm really sad that i've finished it and might just had to read it again! Would you consider writing a swqual about Katniss and Peeta?
There is one thing i noticed though that you might want to check out... when Katniss first gets injured at the cornucopia i remember reading that sphinx stabbed her in the stomach and then in the next chapter it changed to her leg? I might be wrong but i thought i would bring it to your attention just in case!
Gracie chapter 11 . 2/15
Wow these chapters are awesome!
I love them all as far as I have read.
Great stuff!
Cristal chapter 1 . 1/28
This is bullsh*t. This is not the real book, and it doesn't even sound like Katniss. I don't know where you got your information from, but this is clearly made up from your own mind. The book is SO much better.
I'm a little late to the Hunger Games world, but I have to say that I really enjoyed this version. I'm a big Gale fan and I feel he got a much better deal in this story than the actual one. Now I can rest easier at night ;) Thanks for posting!
Aubrey chapter 21 . 1/10
Me again! I think you did a great job telling the story from Peeta's point of view! I think he would do just that if she died. Thanks for writing about the others... I was hoping you would in the inside! So funny be sorry you wrote from Peeta's point of view! If people are like me, they like a change of things every once in a while! I've again, thanks for putting your time into this book!
Aubrey chapter 11 . 1/9
This book is amazingly realistic! Everything that happens I can just imagine the characters doing whatever they're doing! I really can't think of anything that I don't like... well except for the deaths, but it's gonna happen anyway... I mean who likes good people dying in books !? You are an amazing writer and I hope that you will write more books just as awesome as this one! Thanks for putting your time into this!
amneg01 chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
I am a newbie to the HG's but i literally read suzannes books in like less than three days . couldnt put them down! I have to say though..When i finished reading the actual mockingjay by suzanne, i was totally confused- (i will have to re-read it and hopefully when the films are out i will get to understand it much better!)
I read your version a few days after i put down mockingbird and i have to say- wowee, your version is ten times better! would love to see that made into the films instead! Your story seems to work whereas i personally dont believe hers does..
It was weird trying to picture them going back into the arena after the last time was there in book 2.. but seeing how it evolved worked really well! I have actually cried at certain bits of this version-(especially when her mum/finnick and haymitch dies! omg that was just... no words, the story needed it though, a bit of action and all that ;) )
All in all, love what you write and cant wait to read more!
Fiona Ng chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Amazing story! It's better than the original version. I've been looking for a logical fanfiction Mockingjay for a long time and now I've found this. :)
M.S chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
when I thought Katniss was dead, I nearly flipped a table.
M.S chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
the mockingjay thing was a little I wish Gale hasn't given love triangle contributed to the excitement.