Reviews for The Mockingjay
Niha chapter 29 . 2/2
I thoroughly enjoyed this i have yet to read the original book.i just felt Katniss' participation in the final battle was comparatively less but on the whole a great hearty thanks!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
Ok. I have never read the hunger games, the real one. im gonna be a little poetic about this:your imagining was gorgeous, the imagery was moving, the characters were strongly created. NEVER did I ever feel like it was slow, it was steadfast, stuck to the plot and added some complementary spice to the whole thing. It was rebellious, depressing, moving, inspirational, loving, confusing (in a good way) and being a writer as well as yourself, though we have life outside of Fanfics (as we all should)
Your heart was displayed in every chapter you have . I could not put it down, beauty and elegance was portrayed in every sentence and your choice of words was the best I have ever seen. A real book that makes me feel emotional, in my opinion, is a good book indeed. Thank you for making my experience with a hunger games book a chance of a life time! ~~ S. R. Evans.
tionni P chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
THIS IS VERY INTREGING I CANT WAIT TILL THE MOVIE AT 11 YOU CANT WAIT FOR ANYTHING
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
love all the chapters
Daniel chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
This is super laggy
Anna chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
This is a fantastic book; I read it in one go! You should definitely write about the children I'd read it. I think your version of Mockingjay is just as good as Suzanne Collins', if not better! Thank you for writing it!
James chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
All i can say is that this is the place to read Mocking-jay and thanks for putting this up. :)
belovedhoneybee chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I thought that in the book it said that the Avox's name was Lavina...
Katniss Everdeen chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Loved it now put in a twist like one of them dies or Snow was married and had a kid with someone else and now that kid is like his dad and is programmed to kill Katniss because she killed his father
Kayley Jordan chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
OMG!
Kayley Jordan chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I love it!
smudge704 chapter 29 . 2/19/2014
This was so much better than the actual book, i can't believe i haven't stumbled upon it before... I'm really sad that i've finished it and might just had to read it again! Would you consider writing a swqual about Katniss and Peeta?
There is one thing i noticed though that you might want to check out... when Katniss first gets injured at the cornucopia i remember reading that sphinx stabbed her in the stomach and then in the next chapter it changed to her leg? I might be wrong but i thought i would bring it to your attention just in case!
Gracie chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Wow these chapters are awesome!
I love them all as far as I have read.
Great stuff!
Cristal chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is bullsh*t. This is not the real book, and it doesn't even sound like Katniss. I don't know where you got your information from, but this is clearly made up from your own mind. The book is SO much better.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
I'm a little late to the Hunger Games world, but I have to say that I really enjoyed this version. I'm a big Gale fan and I feel he got a much better deal in this story than the actual one. Now I can rest easier at night ;) Thanks for posting!