Reviews for Black Tie
MusicalxMango chapter 1 . 8/25
Jim would have chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, and Spock has caramel delight.
Pyre13 chapter 3 . 8/8
I don't know if you ever get that "feeling" when you read a fix, where all the pieces just come together, and it sits warmly in every bit of you. When it's written just 'right' and you can't imagine it beg better. This is one of those, it's just so SPOCK, and so KIRK! I love the frozen Spock, and Jim having to jump him out his trance, and the depiction of Uhura is just beautiful, Bones, Scotty and Sulu and Chekov, it was just lovely. I only wish there was more of it :)
germanpsychiatrist chapter 3 . 8/5
Ooooh oooh I don't know what I wanna comment on first..
1. beautiful innuendos
2. beutiful UST
3. beautiful sexy banter
Yeah I'm repeating myself. Will you do something bad to me, if I won't stop using the same adjectives? Like write more beautful gay shit that I'll read at 2 am, ruining myhealth and sanity? Will you, Mrs. Problematique?
Okay, that's a bit of creepy, but u get my point.
And wriiteee because i'm running out ofyour stories! Help!
meg chapter 3 . 2/21
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its so perfect asdfghjkl wtf how is this so good? and hot ? and in character ? and side chulu ? my faves ? what ? i can't even type, i had to stop reading to squeal like 5 times it was so good. this review is a wreak id say sorry but its ur fault for writing something so beautiful
readingaccount chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Awesome read! Ty so much for sharing3
AiMila chapter 3 . 9/8/2015 so hot and bothered right now...i cant even think straight...all the things they r doing in my brain at the moment.
laustic chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is just so amazingly awesome. :)
vegap1k chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Spock in a tux gives me life. You're really awesome, too.
louisesnape chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Lollll love it
werewolf6780 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
*Choked garbled nonsense* amazing...Just...excuse me I require meditation
naughtynati chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Men in tuxedos are seriously dangerous to the sexually gifted mind...thank you for sharing your gift with us ;)
naughtynati chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
A Spock and Sheldon pairing would be illogical, complex and insanely funny; in a platonic way...cuz Spock belongs with/to Jim ;)
Spirk chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
..aaand now my wallpaper is Zachary in a tux
becca chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
OMG okay i love your profile and all your stories because whenever I am in the mood to smile and aw and be happy I know your stories are the ones to go to. I love the way you write and you are my favorite spirk author. I've read all of your stories at least twice and I'll probably read more. I can't wait till you make another story. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING.