Reviews for Black Tie
laustic chapter 1 . 7/5
This is just so amazingly awesome. :)
vegap1k chapter 3 . 5/1
Spock in a tux gives me life. You're really awesome, too.
louisesnape chapter 3 . 1/28
Lollll love it
werewolf6780 chapter 3 . 1/3
*Choked garbled nonsense* amazing...Just...excuse me I require meditation
naughtynati chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Men in tuxedos are seriously dangerous to the sexually gifted mind...thank you for sharing your gift with us ;)
naughtynati chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
A Spock and Sheldon pairing would be illogical, complex and insanely funny; in a platonic way...cuz Spock belongs with/to Jim ;)
Spirk chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
..aaand now my wallpaper is Zachary in a tux
becca chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
OMG okay i love your profile and all your stories because whenever I am in the mood to smile and aw and be happy I know your stories are the ones to go to. I love the way you write and you are my favorite spirk author. I've read all of your stories at least twice and I'll probably read more. I can't wait till you make another story. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I love love love love this! Very happy making
kuromi123 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
*fangirl squealing reaches epic proportions* Oh my god, oh my god, I love you! I am in love with you, you amazing spirk-trekker you. XD I'm gonna end up reading all your stories and you are now officially my favorite author.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Yes there should totally be a Spock n' Jim flavor of ice cream, but what would it be? Vanilla-mint? XD
Luxuria Vanagloria Azzarox chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
i think i just died and got hyposprayed back to life... OMFG... XD
AegyoJangmi chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I have officially read all of your stories. All i can say is o.0 OMG i love them ALL! Please write more :3 i am now a huge fan!
grimjaws chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I loved this line "They're sharing this moment, this secret, almost, and it's better because it's without words." I can't explain why, I just do. I have always loved their interactions and how comfortable they seem with each other. Is so pleasant to see that you protray this very well in all of yours stories! Thank you once more for sharing and for giving me the mental image of Spock in a tux without a tie [fans self]
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I'm blushing and grinning. So cute. Very well done.