Reviews for Love and Basketball
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I really love this story .
please finch it!
blakesmommy22 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Okay so like totally awesome. I love this story. I love how u have shown Jaspers love of the game. I so tripped out when it was mentioned that Edward was gay cuz he always send that way in the books and movies you just outright portrayed him as such. Plz update soon.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
This is an interesting story cant wait to see how it plays out
kira66 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
more?
kirifox chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Will you be continuing this story?
Laria626 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Hey, just came across this story. Great plot line and interesting read so far. Sure hope you decide to update and continue it! :)
cici love chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
i hope u update bc this is a verry good story
deltagrl chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
I like the way the story is playing out. As for the green shirt I think it would be great if it did start trouble but where B defended E and maybe knocked someone out. As for Seth, it would be great for them to hook up, but I would like to see them go watch one of his games
wendy1969 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
interesting so far. i sure hope you update this story
BrookeBelikov chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Loveeeeeeeeeee this story!
AliceStar100 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Hey! I love the story it's so amazing and entertaining and after Paul and Bella, Kasper and Bella are my favorite pair so thy helps;) can you finish it please?
jessicasheehan chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
I came across this story and I really like it. Any plans of continuing it?
VegaTenshi chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
I was sifting through my friend's faves and found this story. I notice you haven't updated in a while and I certainly hope you haven't abandoned this story because it's really getting good.
EdwardMakesMySkinSparkle chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
:L I love this story! Gay Edward is AMAZING! ;)
McCarthy's Girl chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
I just wanted to kniw if you were done this story out us there a possibility of an update.