Reviews for Another Tuesday Ends
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
So angsty! I would be the same as Sam too, just cry all day and hope it keeps Dean from getting killed!
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
That last line just broke something in me :( Aw Sammy!Dean would probably only drown in your tears.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Yup, this could definitely be one of the days we didn't see. It's bloody,sad and fits them perfectly. Nicely done!
88Ivories chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
M, Mystery Spot ... so many Tuesdays ... so much great angst to be had! Poor Sammy, and we know it's not going to end well. I love it, thanks so much!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Aw. I love it. Poor Sam! And Dean will do anything to make it all better...if only he could!

Nicely done. :)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Aw... Sammy!

And LOVE the use of "Tiger"... not enough people use it after the pilot... *grins*

But the hug... aw... the hug... *cuddles both boys*
nwspaprtaxis chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR SAM HERE! Can he be my bodyguard when I have to take the train into the big bad city to go to school and escort me from the subway to my college please?

This was deliciously sexy: "Sam stealthily crept behind the idiot threatening Dean, knife smoothly at the man's throat. "Leave him alone." Sam's voice was softly lethal. "Getthehellawayfromhere, now. Take your friends, too.""

And love Dean being clueless about the real issue and buying Sam a beer...
Indigo2831 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Haha, good one! I really liked it.

I don't know if my psyche could handle writing a season three fic. All of the angst! Great job.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter! I'm a Dean girl through and through, but I love me some strong, protective Sam.

Perfectly done. :)
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
nice that episode always makes me cry and then laugh because the ways that dean starts to die get to random that i can't help but laugh
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Lil brother Sammy to the rescue!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yes you did. Poor Sam. *sigh*
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ooh Mystery Spot - nice drabble Swellison

viv
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh Sue...the light fading from those beautiful eyes...breaks my heart, sniff sniff! Bev xx
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Ugh! Heartbreaking! Amazing drabble, thanks for writing.