Reviews for A Bet for a Kiss
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
cute...
Luna Calamity chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Lol well I don't know about that story but as an actual review: XD

I loved this story! Naruto was soooo chibi and adorable it made my face turn beet red lol This is truly the definition of Uke Naruto :D I also love his friendly connection with Kyuubi XD He's so cool to me :D Oh and Sakura being a yaoi fangirl rather than a Sasu fangirl is soooo in my book of awesome XD

Adorable one shot! :D Thanks for the kawaiiness!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Bets and blackmail make the world go round. XD I love conniving Sakura, she's so funny.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
sounds like a good story, don't know it sorry. If you find it please let me know, I would be interested in reading
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I want to read it to ill look for it for the both of us and i hope its not narusasu i just dont see naru as that way...is it?
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great story, I loved it :)
T.F chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I haven't read this one, so I'm not sure if it fits your description totally, but here's the link anyways: s/3333378/1/ANBU_BRAT

Good luck!
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Why does everyone assumes Kyuubi cares who Naruto is with? Or his a closet pervert? Not that I'm complaining but seriously where did they get this idea?

Great story, second I have read like but still a funny idea!
Concerned chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Dear god, there is no way this is real
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
only one word can expresss what i thought of this story and that word is only one simple thing that could be extended and be very long and at the same time be short...and that is this...
ReinaSaurus chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OMGOSH that incredibly cute XD Great stuff!
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Aww... that was so cute!

~Karishiana