Reviews for When Caged Birds Sing, and Maybe Lay Eggs?
Mistlan chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I could see Lee doing that to Neji.

Lee: Who wants a big squishy hug. 3

Neji(choking): I . . . can't . . . breath . . . Lee your youthfulness is killing . . . me *wheeze*.
Meiperfectneina chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
It is nice to see Mpreg that has no Yaoi in it, so I applaud you for your ideas. I also found the invitro a nice refreshing change, since I had yet to read a story that used it. So I am glad with the way you are handling the story. Keep up the good work.
librarycat9 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I thought that the Lee translations were pure genious! I had never really thought about what he could be really saying... and I have to admit I really like the Sakura Lee pairing... I think someone sweet and dedicated would be good for her... Thanks for the cookies :D Other peoples reactions as they discover what is going on would be funny... particularly Hiashi's lol and I think Hinata would have a fabulous time taking care of neji and helping him be a female Hyugga... his apparence doesn't even have to change that much... giggle I look forward to the next chapter :}
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that is so sad... I like your practicality in this... I hate it when people make ninja girls with big breasts and curves when (besides tsunade) it is highly unlikely...
librarycat9 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
can't Tenten change long enough for sex...? or I guess they could extract one of her eggs and some of his semen to perform invitro fertilization on Neji once he is in the transformed state... Is this going to be one of those stories where people realize Naruto is not as dumb as he seems? I love stories like that :-D
librarycat9 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010