Reviews for The Honour of Dumbapples
littleonegi chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Great ending but is this really the end?

I'm glad Genesis didn't go bad.
Yukihikari-chan chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Great end to a great story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Oh wooow!Just wow!the description,the way you've written down the part where he gets the wing and his calmness,good one!It's amazing all over!'a tender question like that'!Tat line was just so soft and beautiful for some reason!Haha!Yayyyyy!Lovely ending!
Kiti Renentine chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
"Two if you count Loveless." -Heehee great line! Genesis can't help that he's such a romantic..he needs to share his love! ;)

Aww Puppy, such a fanboy, adorable! Lol reading Zack made me feel a bit bouncy myself! xD I'm glad Gen wasn't jealous, but he knows how chivalrous Angeal is so I'm sure he understands.

Soooo wonderfully fluffy, love! A great way to start my day, I'll be smiling all through it now. :D :D :D
littleonegi chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I wonder if Genesis will get some form of Jealousy.
SHA260 chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
"Genesis, you do. Two if you count Loveless." - best. line. ever. I do love these two so! And that bit with Zack was so damn cute. Such an adorable little puppy. If slightly faily. But loved!
Kiti Renentine chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
-insert every Gen-Gen PLZ face known to man here-

*Squee* Oh Angeal you are so wonderful! I don't know what you did to stop Hojo but it was wonderful! (although I'm hoping it wasn't volunteering yourself for extra doses/tests again!) And such a romantic! A box and everything! *swoons in awe of amazingness* Lol can I trade my bf for you a couple nights a week? ;) And huzzah for implied sex! xDD They really deserve to have some private love time...and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. *3*

Love it!
Kiti Renentine chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Oh geez I'm such a sap that this chapter made me sad... both because Sephiroth doesn't understand and can't share in the love in the same way, and because of future circumstances. D:

But still love the chapter, story, characterizations and YOU!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
WOOOOOO!Finally!Haha,Hojo is creepy and i loved how the both of them were happy about their situation!The Loveless idea was just so sweet of Angeal!XD,that last part was just lovelyyyyy!
littleonegi chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
The chapter was great. I can’t wait to read the next chapter. I wonder how Angeal got Hojo to stop?
AlexJ69 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Awww, so cute.

I'm glad they are no longer experiments, but I wonder what Angeal did to fix the problem. Hopefully we will find out next chapter.

It was so sweet of Angeal to give Genesis such a wonderful night out. Like Angeal I'm happy that Gen was happy.

And yes, its about time they made love. XD

Nice addition dear
Yukihikari-chan chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
you always do a great job with these chapters, loved it
SHA260 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I think you're still alright with t on this. Also, so sweet, really perfect. I enjoyed it so much. It was just... aww. I love these two, and you got them just right.
littleonegi chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I love this chatper.
pompomwoop chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Clueless Sephiroth always gets me :') The poor guy...

Hehe, fluffy and sweet and awesomely cute :) As much as I do/don't want it to, will this become you know...serious later on with the degradation? If you answered this previously, my bad for missing it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!