Reviews for Superman and His Sidekick
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
What a great story! I loved your take on this pre-episode :)
HalfwayThereNow chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
AW! That was so adorable! And THANK YOU for adding some Timmy whump into this, that part of the episode wasn't as satisfactory as I'm sure a lot of us wanted.
Tigyr chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm like a lot of the others out there who like your version better than what aired. I also think that you could have a second part of this if you decided to:)
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I, too, had hoped for something more like this to happen in Jetlag! McGee never gets really GOOD whump. LOL.

I like Gibbs as Superman, because his entire team views him that way and so does the audience, LOL. Although I don't really think that Gibbs views himself that way or sees his team as his sidekicks, but that's just my own interpretation of his character. I enjoyed this a lot :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great story! I loved the shift to "Superman's" POV at the end.

spnMom chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I liked your version a lot better than the one on the show. Gibbs looked so grouchy about the shoulder. He didn't verbally blame McGee, but then again McGee didn't thank Gibbs for saving him either... Thanks for posting.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was a nice short story, I would love another part to it
louise1717 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
loved me gibbs is superman but he needs his team-his family
teal-lover chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was cute. It's funny that gibbs actually thinks of himself like that, cause I bet the "kids" look up to him like that. Even Ziva.