Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Very interesting.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
intriguing plot... interesting story _
hpfananita chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Excellent read, a great idea for a story just crying out to be continued...

Reminds me of ancient chinese proverb, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!
Astanley1991 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
A sequel would be nice to see what happens but the fic was very nice
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was... wow, that was REALLY good! everything flowed well, explained good but... it was sad that there wasn't any Draco and Hermione romance. D: It looked like you worked hard on this, with the FAEry thing.

Good job! :)
Leiannar chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You really have to give us a sequel, please! (romance included, of course hahaha)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
this was a excellent story there should be a sequel but longer or added nto this involving hermione and draco romance like if she helps him or something that would be totally awesome )
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I would love to read a sequel.

It would be great if he were to get a hold of a time-turner, and go back to before the final battle and warn/help prevent the future that he came from from ever happening.

Hopefully he would change his younger self into realizing that the whole pure-blood agenda is (like "Global Warming") total bunk, and see the error of his ways.

It would also be great if he were to impart his knowledge of the future to his younger self, and Hermione; and maybe even (HINT-HINT) have them (Draco and Hermione) fall in love with each other resulting in the upping of the story to a deliciously, detailed and sexy Rating of M/MA.

;~D

PLEASE, PLEASe, PLEAse, PLEase, PLease, Please, please!

Looking forward to reading more.

Keep up the good work!

:D
Mistrus chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh I loved it! Please write a sequal!
properrationality chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
what happens! tell me they get togehter!
SuperOreoMan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You should TOTALLY write a sequel! This is a great idea, and I really like the concept of the Fae. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought into this.
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this story deserves a sequel! very cool and unique idea! i liked the concept of the fae you've incorporated it very nicely
DanceFantic86 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You should write a sequal!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
sequel please :D

wow love it

i wanna know if draco saves the world
cassy123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i lke your story. Please write more.