Reviews for Dog Tags
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So eerie and so well done. It was nice to see everyone remembering their former life on the Normandy and not just Shepard's perspective.
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very well written. SR-1 was a big part of their lives in ME1 and you did it justice with this. :)
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Man this is great. I only wish you included her helmet.
Anchor654 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww, this was really touching.
Vshard chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You captured this scene very well. Nice addition with the rest of the crew - I felt they should have been there too.
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It really WAS something to see the Normandy like that... and the flashbacks you got when you walked around made it hit even harder.

I'm also glad the old crew got to go there.. I definitely brought them along when I went (wish you could have brought Joker for that). It was very touching how she reacted to Kaidan's dog tags :(
fortunesque chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I'm glad that you wrote this with the Joker, Tali, and Garrus coming along. The SR-1 was a big part of their lives too, not just Shepard's. This was very well written. :)
Eilam Wordsmith chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It was so eerie to visit the crash site. Bioware made me tear up over false, pixelated memories, and I was knocked off my feet. I think you captured that here.