Reviews for Puck the Vampire Slayer
KaioM chapter 1 . 4/15
HOLY CRAP ARTIE IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER.
LIKE, REALLY.
THAT WAS FUNNY.
dajabbers chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
THIS WAS SOOO GOOD AND IT SUCKS THAT THERE IS NO SECOND PART YOU SUCK FOR NOT DOING THAT. I LOVE YOU ANYWAY
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is amazing! I love how you blended the two canon's together. I loved Tina as his Willow-esque Wiccan sidekick
getl0st chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Haha, I'm so glad I stumbled across this! I loved Sue as the Watcher, Puck as the Slayer, Vampire!Rachel in particular and Brittana. I do wish you'd do a sequel to this!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
PLEASE do season 2, I'm begging you!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I haven't laughed so hard reading a fanfic before now! Every word, every quote is just hilarious! I love the whole not sure if Sylvester is a woman or even human for that matter, classic! I just have one question...WHERE'S PART 2?
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Omg, this is epic. I love Vampire!Rachel.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story has levels of BAMF that were previously unknown to man, womam and vampirekind. Also, it reinforces the stone cold fact that everything can be made better by being crossed with Buffy.
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This shouldn't even be possible, but a Glee spin on Buffy that actually fits into the season one plot is totally in character and absolutely awesome. I have no idea how you managed it, but I believed every word and if I had any awards to award I would gladly give them all to you. I shouldn't even try to list the things that I liked about this, because I would just repost your entire story. Sue as the watcher, Puck as a bad-ass Buffy, and I can't describe my love for your Santana/Brittany combo. Everything worked. My only question is why is there no sequel to this? There can surely be no nobler goal in life than writing more Glee-Buffy mashups. See? You make me believe in mash-ups, something Glee has never manged to do.
crazy8ball chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
finally made it to the end of part one, lol, been reading it on my phone for a week. Absolutely love it. Keep up the fantastic work!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awesome, seriously, awesome - things I loved, things I felt could have been expanded upon, but overall, really really good!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
DCoD chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Alright, at first, I was like.. eh.. this sounds weird, but I'll read it cuz hey, it's a Glee-spin on Buffy, and I love both, so it makes sense to give it a shot.

And OMG! I've died laughing over and over again, and I can't believe how great it actually is. All the aside comments, Santana and Brittany being Puck's 'bodyguards', Sue's retorts and deep belief Will Schuester is evil, and just.. GAH! Everything. I love it. I love the blase feel at times, with how casual some bits are stated, and really, Rachel as a vampire? Hahaha Too awesome.

You MUST update, please. I'm dying to see how it runs now! :D
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hilarious and totally believeable
The General G of K chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
First of all, I feel like I need to ask: why was this story so freaking AWESOME? I mean, I had no idea I wanted Glee vampire!fic until I read this. Sue Sylvester as Watcher? Pure brilliance. And was that a Jon-Hamm-hosts-SNL-digital-short reference I spotted early on about Sergio? Because if so, GENIUS.

But seriously, this was so funny, and unexpectedly in character and GOOD overall, that I really don't have any complaints at all, except for the excessive swearing, but that's a personal thing. And I loved how easily the whole Hellmouth thing meshed with the seeming mundaneness of the whole Gleeverse. Oh, and the rehash of the praying mantis lady. And the fact that Sue was born without tear ducts. So well done.

The General
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ack! Update update! I love this spin on the BtVS universe. Hmmmm, who can you introduce next? I really hope you post something to show me soon!