Reviews for Crazy Brave
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder, huh? But I prefer Bobby's approach:-)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
LOVE the concept of a Pagan tree god!

Love Sam's succinct: ""He ran off after the weirdo pagan tree God on his own," Sam grumbled, hand pressing down hard against the wound. "Both guns blazing."" I can totally see Dean running after a Pagan tree god on his own with both guns blazing and getting on the bad side of things while Sam just rolls his eyes and takes care of his brother. And then Bobby snarling: ""You're daddy taught you better, Dean!" Bobby growled. "Never storm the castle alone!"" And Dean just moans pitifully. *giggles* Poor thing.

But love all of them agreeing that Dean is crazy, including Dean himself... but personally I'm with Sam - he's crazy stupid... but it works.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yeah, that sounds about right, LOL. Love the idea of a Pagan tree god. Cool!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Haha aww poor Dean, he really took a beating .o One thing about our boys is that when they go down they go Down! Never anything half-way lol. Great story hon! :D
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hee. Loved the last three lines. It fit those three men perfectly. Nicely done.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice drabble Karen

have a good week

Viv
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi Karen,

Dean sure is crazy brave - and I love him for it! Nice work!

Sorry to have been MIA but time and life have not been my friends lately. Way too many things happening in real life which means the 'supernatural' life suffers. Thankfully there are pearls like you who write often and write well. Your stories are perfect little pick-me-ups. Thank you again for bringing your sunshine into my world!

Write on!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hey Karen.

Yeah! You tell 'em, Dean. Well, they were all picking on him!

Bev xx
Phx chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Crazy brave, all right, lol! Very Deanish. Man, are there any Sam girls on that drabble connection 'cause I swear every week a Dean drabble girl has a birthday. Not that I don't wish them a happy birthday - but I wouldn't mind seeing some Sam birthday drabbles once in a while, lol!

Happy birthday Supernoodle!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i like how your disclaimer matches with your last couple o' lines. i can't believe their cussing him out when he's wounded! XD poor dean, but he kinda deserved it. write on!

also, side note, i think you mean: sam twisted.
Noninone chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You tell them Dean-o!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
All three agree on one thing, Dean is crazy. Nice challenge hun.