Reviews for SHELDON JEFFREY SANDS: Owner's Guide and Manual
KaitlynRose16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
My unit won't stop trying to cut people with razors and making out with my Jack Sparrow unit...What should I do...lol!
Muffin Purper-Gurk chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I've already read this story before... kinda one or two years ago and it made me laugh so much xD Thank you for the joyful time I could spend reading your story.
And what I also want you to know: your story actually made me watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico! I didn't knew the movie before but your story made me curious :)
The idea to write a Owner's Guide is so funny and creative!
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Where can I get one?) very interesting and clear guide! Can u send me one unit,please?)
SamGrape chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is one of the funniest things! I've ever read XD! I want one!
snake eyes and sissies chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this, it makes me laugh :)
VirendraLione chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I did once attempt to read you sands origin story but couldn't get on with it. This however, I enjoyed. Clever and entertaining. Keep up the good work -Vi-
Texas Bobcat chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
My unit is always gone for a hour of a day and won't tell me were hes !
Junior Pirate chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Brilliant! I absolutely loved it! I have since ordered my very own Sheldon Jeffrey Sands Unit and so did one of my friends.

Just a couple of questions...

My Sheldon Jeffrey Sands Unit Frequently wakes up in the night screaming. He's having nightmares about drills. I am worried about him and was wondering what you could suggest to help?

Also, my friend's unit is acting strangely. Sand's hair is slightly longer and also lighter than it should be and while he has no interest in his gun he keeps doing these tricks with his hat (which keeps running away from him whenever he goes to pick it up.) And he really freaked me and my friend out the other day when we took our units out to lunch with us and he stuck forks into these breadrolls and made them move and dance. HELP!
C.M. Gate chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Excellent! I loved it! This is so definitely going in my favourites!
deppaholic123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh man this was so hilarious! I laughed all the way through it! Sands is one of my favorite characters! Good job!
Lil-Green-Leprechaun chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hilarious! I really want a SHELDON JEFFERY SANDS model now! ah, all the things I could do ...
Rage.edit chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Dude that was funny!

I rreally like.
Sandara chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"Q: my SHELDON JEFFREY SANDS unit spends hours on the phone talking to some guy in mexico... what should I do?"

exellent manual XD I just loved the part of ajedrez...